• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inavlis's Burchete

Surly

Adventurer
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any more info on this item I've recently acquired. The original owner gave me a little backstory from the old days of Stratics and said it's possibly unique at this point, but if searching doesn't bring up much.

From the original owner:

"It was a drop during the first Trinsic invasion. Silvani was the name of a game dev at the time. She joked in a meeting that she called a machete a burchete when she was a kid. The programmers threw it in as an 'easter egg'. At the time it was worth 1m points in the trade-in program."

Is that all there is to it? If so, pretty cool. Just didn't know if there was any more lore someone might have.

Attachments