• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In need of some help

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey everyone, was wondering if someone could help me obtain a full mysticism book. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Y

Yen Sid

Well I have 14 spells, I just need Spell Trigger and Mass Sleep, If you, or anyone for that matter has those 2 I would glady give up Rissing Colossus, Nether Cyclone, Bombard, Spell Plague, ect. (In book form if wanted)

A

Anon McDougle

i think from reading uohall hat the final two spells are not out there yet

PS Yen Sid will you be offering copies of your 14 spell book for sale ??

Y

Yen Sid

Yeah, look for Yen Sid/Holy Shepherd around and ask me about them, how much are you willing to pay?

Y

Yen Sid

i think from reading uohall hat the final two spells are not out there yet

PS Yen Sid will you be offering copies of your 14 spell book for sale ??
I thought that they were the ones that dropped from undead gargoyles in champ spawn, which I dont pvp so i will not be finding out first hand lol.

A

Anon McDougle

Yen do you have a vendor somewhere ?? would be much easier than trying to meet up in game?

Y

Yen Sid

Yeah, I have one at CCC house. I think he is named Goodies right now. On the west side of the house dressed in Virtue Armor. I have the 14 spell books up there for 300k but if you were to see me I would give it to you for cheaper. You know how Luna mark-ups are lol. I sold 3 already before you say I'm crazy :coco: lol. Whatever you think they are worth to you I will probably give them to you for, within reason of course ;) :p