• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In Need of Assisstance

Kringle

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello Everyone,
To help ready myself for the upcoming season, I would very much enjoy a short story or two to add to my collection.
If you'd like to have your book read, feel free to hand me a copy in exchange for a small gift.

There are a few criteria I'd like the stories to meet, if possible:
  • Must be written in a red or blue book - it is a short story.
  • It may be a poem or story
  • It must have a holiday theme, or a seasonal theme
    • an epic recounting the historic battle of Mesanna versus Draconi's legions of dragons would not fit either of these themes
    • A story of a holiday celebration in Nujel'm would be acceptable (holiday)
    • A poem recounting the voyage of a sailor stranded on Dagger Isle would be acceptable (seasonal)
  • Must be unique - I know the classics; I'd like something fresh!
If you've any questions about the festivities planned for December, keep an eye on the 'Legends Events' forum (whatever a forum may be).

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
But... but... but... writing is hard! D:

Kringle

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If you'd like to write something, I'd love to read it - if not, I will not force your hand.