• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

in need of a li'l help

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good morning Legends

as many of you know I have a tendency to hang on to stuff... :blushing: so rather than let it collect dust I like to put it on display

I'm setting up vendors wearing items by the "Crafters of Legend" and it's coming along fairly well.. many of the old names are represented already, but I'm having difficulty remembering them all (hush Uriah)

so far I have Deception Force, Tipan, Ghetto Barbie, I like squirrels, Versace, TENJA, Try Brothers, Lord Odysseus, Imakestuff, Eric the Mighty, Lady Betty, Lady Collette, Cortair Clan (many of these items were gifts from Sorc :) thanks sweetie) .... there are others scattered about the house, also

now I know there are people I'm forgetting, and others that I do remember but don't have represented....... one that I thought of this morning is Lady Sexy Metal.... I searched everywhere thinking I had some of her armor, but I'm unable to find it... if anyone has any tucked away in an old chest and are willing to sell it, please let me know.... and if you can help out with some other senior Legends crafters names, would be very much appreciated

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Lord Goldrush has been around for a good bit other then the ones you've listed that's the only one that comes to mind.

Oh and Grandpa Otis, that's Darri's Dad he's been a crafter on legends since it opened, very trusted use to do free repairs for people and such.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Dius Fidus, Lord Ebon Forge, Cobalt, Bud Smoker, Shaolin Monks. I will have to think on it a bit more but thats what comes to mind so far.

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tyrath, but he was from GL originally and I'm not sure he ever sold much of his crafted wares; he mostly sold trans powder for the last few years before he left.

EDIT: And what about a Lord Woody furniture display? :p

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
holy cow... see, that's why I asked, I could have sat here all day and not remembered all those truly great names

if anyone has any named crafted items from the ones listed here they are willing to sell, please let me know... anyone have more names?

and Erekose, lots of Woody furniture about, and I carry a Woody lantern :) comes in handy for whackin' mongbats ;)

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My entire Fel castle is decked out in furniture that Woody made for me on a special order :D

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
as many of you know I have a tendency to hang on to stuff
You packrat you!!

*runs off to hide stuffs further underneath bed*

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
glad Sorcon gave the armour I gave to him from the vets on the shard to someone whom would actualy display it instead of maybe keeping in a hidden chest on the account he sold.

Also you missed Wuu Wear and Drabba and also make sure everything on display is in yellow lettering and is a true pre patch item thus from the original makers.

I did have more of the old stuff but allot of that was stolen bye someone whom toke adavantage of the fact my house had 200 barrels in it do to an exploit. When I went to unlock it a bag with some of my oldest sentimental items were stolen in that bag and only one thing I recovered was at the cost of a castle. Maybe in the interest of our newfound peace they might be forthcoming and give back thos items since I made sure non of my freinds were extorted bye buying them back (since I said I wouldnt accept them from them and dont waste there gold for my stupidity).

I will look to see what else I have though.

S

Sorcon Gartius

glad Sorcon gave the armour I gave to him from the vets on the shard to someone whom would actualy display it instead of maybe keeping in a hidden chest on the account he sold.
No accounts have been sold...

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that's a very nice idea DevilsOwn. It sure does bring back some memories. Try Brothers had actually reopened a vendor house a few years back in close proximity to my house. Unfortunately he did not stay in game very long and the house is long gone. :(

D

DebconLady

Lets not forget the Infamous "DevilsOwn" !!!

I still have the very first things she made when she became GM!

((((Hugs))))

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart: Deb!

put a doublet on one of them made by yours truly, which is decked out in clothing by Versace, Ghetto Barbie and House of Usher, and sitting next to another with a fire robe made by NaK :D

okay, everyone, dig thru those chests and name your price, please! looking for anything made by any of the names listed in this thread.... and when you have a few moments stop by the Malas castle... the only time the doors are locked is when I'm decorating

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Not sure if he's a Legends vet but I've seen a lot of Armor worn by PVP'rs crafted by "Mr. Mojo" also there's Toolman don't know how long he's been around on legends.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok its only taken me all day to remember this one...must be getting old myself. Music Angel was a tailor that had a vendor near the Brit Moongate as well.

A

Annienox

I'm not sure if you consider either of us (Made in USA, Made in China) Vets or not but we have been here off and on since AOL Legends opened and we moved from Baja's over crowded lands. If you do I can get you something from both/either of us.

A

Annienox

Besides the ones i pm'ed you about there are also some on our idoc vendors at EoK's stop and shop east outside the luna walls next to Brianna/Mad Mike's vendor. Some of the names I see are "Great One, Zero, DantesQue, SHADYSMITH, Lord Duncan Ironfoot, Lady Jaycie and Versace". Hope this was of some help.

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will log on and give you Ironfang's helmets he collected, he has if I am not mistaken about 35 or so from different smiths