• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In Loving Memory.....Atlantic Memorial Service

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please join us for a Memorial Service on Friday, August 29th at 7:30 pm EST on Magincia Beach, Trammel. This year's service marks the third anniversary of the passing of Robert Francis Campbell aka Goodman of Goodman's Rune Library.

Beautiful memories
Are wonderful things,
They last till the longest day,
They never wear out,
They never get lost,
And can never be given away.
To some you may be forgotten,
To others a part of the past.
But to us who loved and lost you,
Your memory will always last.

This year's Eulogy will be present by Sebastian, The President of The Britannian Mining Company.

There will be time at the end of the service for anyone who would like to say a few words. If you would like to do something more formal, please private message me or email me at [email protected]

Thank you for your support,

Andrasta
Goodman's Rune Library
Atlantic

I realize this is shard specific but a good number of people from other shards came last years, so with your patience, I will post it here once.

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I realize this is shard specific but a good number of people from other shards came last years, so with your patience, I will post it here once.
I've taken the liberty of adding this to the UO Events Calendar, and would like to talk with you a bit more about this before Friday. PM or IM...which would you prefer? :D

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh thank you very much Zigzag! I will PM you my IM :)

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you so much for the reminder and invitation Andrasta.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Don´t worry about that. I´d rather read your post (although I´d rather not read it at all if you know what I mean) over many others posted here...

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A gentle reminder for those attending...
The event will begin in about an hour.

Be Safe