• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats In-house teleport tiles not working anymore

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just came back from a few weeks break and of the teleportation tiles I use to access the different stories and rooms in my house, three out of four have stopped working.

In more detail: I cannot walk onto the tiles, just as if I was walking into an invisible wall or something was blocking the tile. Of course I checked and no items are located on the tiles. Strangely enough, the fourth teleporter still works fine and takes me where it's supposed to.

I also tried to go into house customization mode to re-place or remove the tiles, but I can't enter customization mode. I just get booted under the house sign and get the "Preparing house. This may take a few seconds..." message.
There might be house addons interfering, like my parrot or fountains, but alas, they are in the upper stories which I cannot reach without the teleporters!

Anyone got any hints for me?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the house sign change the foundation style. That is a known fix for broken teleport tiles. You do not have to go into customize mode to do that, it's the next to last option on the 'customize' tab