• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In game store problem

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone else get the message you can't use the this option because you have recently been in combat? It seems to be chronic with some of my characters some of which have not been in combat in years. Sometimes have to cycle through 3-4 accounts before I find a toon that can open the in game store.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i get that randomly, i just wait a couple of minutes and it starts working, usually it seems there is a mob targeting me when it happens. probably something with the code they put in to require the no combat and safe logout location to be able to use it. @Kyronix @Bleak. i will send in a bug report as well.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*chuckles* figured it out, if a mob TARGETS you, you are unable to get into the store. it doesn't matter if you did not target it, or attacked it or what. if it just targets you(like they are designed to do) it keeps you from using the store.

**Edit** appears to affect vendor search as well

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks that was it :) Seems I won't be able to use the store from most of my houses since they are all in heavy spawn areas :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks that was it :) Seems I won't be able to use the store from most of my houses since they are all in heavy spawn areas :)
Try moving away from the monster and Hiding in your house, and wait out the combat timer.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep you were aggro'd on, happened to me a few days ago with a mongbat. Silly dev coding, just like auto hiding you when you open the store, just plain silly. My guess would be because people were abusing their original silly hiding code, so this was their way of fixing it.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL logged into 2 dozen character on legends trying to open the store in the wolf house. Finally logged into a toon at Luna bank and it opened right up. Glad it doesn't work that way with soul stones and logging out.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a Char that is used for shard hoping and get this all the time. Log into another Char same account/shard and no problem.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope that was not it :( now the character that could open the store and has been parked in Luna for months gets the message. Seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why this happens. However the character at the wolf house that got the message earlier can now open the store LOL

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It happens to me pretty much every time I try it in my house. If I get the message I usually go to an inn or something and it works

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought game time on origin,and Order Processing now stuck on 15 hours ((((

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the ingame store is totally empty today...kinda weird too

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I bought game time on origin,and Order Processing now stuck on 15 hours ((((
What type of CC did you use? Has that card ever been used on the store before? With todays tech. and how easy it is to copy/steal CC info you can hardly blame a company for waiting to make sure a cards transaction goes through. Plus remember that you purchased something on a Sunday which in most cases is a non business day.

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What type of CC did you use? Has that card ever been used on the store before? With todays tech. and how easy it is to copy/steal CC info you can hardly blame a company for waiting to make sure a cards transaction goes through. Plus remember that you purchased something on a Sunday which in most cases is a non business day.
Thanks ! I have already received the my game time one hour ago !