• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In-Game Store Not Working?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just checked the ingame store and nothing was showing up, regardless of what selection i made from the menu on the left.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
In unrelated news all prices in the in-game store have doubled.

:rant2:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is anyone really surprised by this...reach down deep inside, and see if you have any surprise left in there....you don't...
They ran out of codes and need to restock them.

They will be turned back on when the event is over.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL I guess I have the only working store because I pay my elves more than just hot coco. Selling anything in the store for 1Plat each.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We must have the psychologists doing the official study of how much garbage computer game players will put up with and still keep on playing a game totally awed. :D

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG, the UO in-game store is gone ! The end is coming. This game completely sucks, they have no idea how to run this thing !

Really people?

My on-line banking system goes down more often than the UO store.

Can we be any more dramatic?

Eh, sorry. I forgot. This is U-Hall...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG, the UO in-game store is gone ! The end is coming. This game completely sucks, they have no idea how to run this thing !

Really people?

My on-line banking system goes down more often than the UO store.

Can we be any more dramatic?

Eh, sorry. I forgot. This is U-Hall...
Really? What bank do you use? Mine never did. I would not trust a bank with such problems.

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, so I used a little bit of hyperbole to make a point.

And I don't think there is any online system that has 100% 24/7 guaranteed uptime.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, so I used a little bit of hyperbole to make a point.

And I don't think there is any online system that has 100% 24/7 guaranteed uptime.
A bank computer system should come damn close to 100% 24/7 guaranteed uptime. Don't think mine has ever gone down for other than planned announced downtime since they computerized banking back in the 90's. System backups and all that.