• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In game RMT

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have it backwards... how many MORE sovereigns would get bought if you could use them outside of just the origin store items.
but we already have gold for that. i just cant see much of a desirebility for players to accumulate sovereigns, because you can already buy the same items in game for regular gold.

the only way i can see this working is if you could also buy game time using sovereigns. because you can not currently buy that 100 percent in game.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ill admit tho i do randomly search for UO stuff sometimes. weird searches. youd be surprised how much UO is still talked about. Ultima Online is pretty active on reddit too i check there alot.
Wow, what a nerd...:D

But yea, Unfortunately a lot of the reddit uo-talk is not about official servers... That's why I wouldn't be surprised, about seeing a decent sized influx of players when F2P hits, I just hope they get it right and they are able to maintain the game with the F2P model.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
but we already have gold for that. i just cant see much of a desirebility for players to accumulate sovereigns, because you can already buy the same items in game for regular gold.

the only way i can see this working is if you could also buy game time using sovereigns. because you can not currently buy that 100 percent in game.
Correction: SOME people already have ENOUGH gold for that. If everyone already had all the gold they needed, gold sellers would have no customers.