• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In case you've been wondering...

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About the locks and such - I did it.
No need to go medieval on your resident mods here or in game.

You really need to calm down a bit, cut down on swearing, personal attacks, trolling, spamming, etc.
:pancakes:

R

Rumpelstiltskin

About the locks and such - I did it.
No need to go medieval on your resident mods here or in game.

You really need to calm down a bit, cut down on swearing, personal attacks, trolling, spamming, etc.
butt sex?

S

SUPRsalad

butt sex?
hahahahahhahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhahhahahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahah

god, sometimes i love you ky

edit: then I log in :( lol

dude, you were a ****ing hit-man the other night in yew after rand, lambo, and jesse got nailed. Its not often i give props to our assailants, but you were out of control. Its like every time we turned our backs and one of our guys was off screen from us, someone would get dropped before they could say 'KYRI...'

R

Rumpelstiltskin

it did feel like i was playing asassin's creed again :p pop out kill before all the guards come gank you....

S

SUPRsalad

It was inspiring. You're to only true stealth assassin I've ever met that was actually effective.

edit: i especially liked how you icq'ed me between kills.

'someones gonna die' he says. lol i ****ing hate you ky

R

Rumpelstiltskin

It was inspiring. You're to only true stealth assassin I've ever met that was actually effective.

edit: i especially liked how you icq'ed me between kills.

'someones gonna die' he says. lol i ****ing hate you ky
i am glad someone can appreciate a good assasin

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm quite serious... and I'm considering bringing some deputies along.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

I'm quite serious... and I'm considering bringing some deputies along.
maybe if you had some mods that were competent and didnt take sides there would be some proper moderating on this forum.

R

Rand Al

hahahahahhahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhahhahahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahah

god, sometimes i love you ky

edit: then I log in :( lol

dude, you were a ****ing hit-man the other night in yew after rand, lambo, and jesse got nailed. Its not often i give props to our assailants, but you were out of control. Its like every time we turned our backs and one of our guys was off screen from us, someone would get dropped before they could say 'KYRI...'
yea that was a fun fight tell i got the run by on the screen and like 6 fs and 2 e bolts pwned my but couldent count em but i chugged and g healed still got the ol dirt nap but i got a couple before i went down I came back though 20 min later got me some more supr's :p

S

SUPRsalad

yea that was a fun fight tell i got the run by on the screen and like 6 fs and 2 e bolts pwned my but couldent count em but i chugged and g healed still got the ol dirt nap but i got a couple before i went down I came back though 20 min later got me some more supr's :p
it was my explo that got ya. you were worth 30pts if you were wondering.