Imported All My Macros.......Without Any Key Bindings

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Britain Felucca West Crossroads
www.uoguide.com
I wanted to try the EM Event on Atlantic today with the Enhanced Client. So I logged in and it asked me if I wanted to import my macros. Hurray!

I press Okay. I press my heal key. Nothing happens. I press my recall key. Nothing happens. I open up the macro menu and see all my macros were imported. However without any key bindings.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
This was intended, so the import would not mess with already existing key bindings.

O

Old Man of UO

The import macros option did not work well for me on the one character that I tired it with. I only got a few junk macros that didn't work at all... seems I lost 30+ macros... until I remembered that every macro I used in 2D really were UO Assist macros, not UO. Those won't convert.

Heh... my bad!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I wanted to try the EM Event on Atlantic today with the Enhanced Client. So I logged in and it asked me if I wanted to import my macros. Hurray!

I press Okay. I press my heal key. Nothing happens. I press my recall key. Nothing happens. I open up the macro menu and see all my macros were imported. However without any key bindings.
HEY, your one step better off than mine are, they are just the ICON of the macro ... as in the macro steps themselves are not there. :pint:

Masuri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 24, 2003
I open up the macro menu and see all my macros were imported. However without any key bindings.
I was surprised it worked at all! I ended up taking the opportunity to just rewrite them all from scratch, clear out the old ones, remind myself how they were made, see what could be done, and all that.