• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IMPORTANT Sunday Pirate goodbye raids

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hawkeye is leaving us very possibly for good, We can't just let him leave without doing something!

ONE LAST RAID WITH HAWKEYE PIKE!

Gold, Glory, Battle, and Mayham.

We have to do something special So try to Log on at 5-6PM shard time to get organized, we will raze the shard for a goodbye!

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy mates!

I will see what I can do for tomorrow/today. It is Mother's Day and between my own mother, my wife and my mother-in-law I have a pretty full dance card.

I will do my best to be present for this gathering.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Aneirin and Scarst, for being my brothers in arms one last time! Fighting alongside with ye scumbags has always been a guarantor for fun, excitement and success. I really had lots of fun last night!

The forces of Olympus were overrun, the Aegis tavern was set on fire (Aedon was spared though), the rest of the towns were deserted and there wasn't much to loot and plunder in the first place.

In the end we payed our tribute to the Felucca Yew gate and had a couple of good fights. I want to say that there definitely are people in Felucca who have both skill and honor. (And that I hate being helplessly trapped in paralyze fields.)

I hereby take my leave from the greatest guild ever, and from the lands of Sosaria.

May the pirate spirit live on in your hearts forever!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yer already missed, ye good-fer-nothin scumbag!

Take care of yourself in whatever you endeavor to do next mate.

(Just to be clear, I'm an idiot. I had that particular enemy on ignore, so I wasn't even aware that I was being attacked until I died. Oops!)

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yer already missed, ye good-fer-nothin scumbag!

Take care of yourself in whatever you endeavor to do next mate.

(Just to be clear, I'm an idiot. I had that particular enemy on ignore, so I wasn't even aware that I was being attacked until I died. Oops!)
Same haha!

H

Hook UP

Ahoy mateys! Ahoy Pike, ye olde fart.

Sorry dat I have missed yer goodbye fighting/event.
But I am very happy dat the other crewmates gave you a great goodbye salute wid alot of fighting and ale of course.

It always been alot of fun playing wid you on Catskills and also on Europe. You always been a great motivation and also an inspiration for me to hang on to the pirate way of life and log in to UO (as often as I could, which wasnt as much as I wanted to do unfortunately). You managed to make the United Pirates famous on catskills shard and wid having the docks at the pirates bay we wont be forgotten as long as the shard excist.

Do you remember how long we tryed to achieve those docks?
Believe me the day the docks appeared I felt like beeing transported back to the year 2000 :)

Pike I wish ye all de best and when ever ye feel like having an ale in RL or in UO drop me a note and I will be there.

Take care and talk to you soon.

Best,

Julian / Hook / Phex / Skull