• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Important Rares Forum Change!

G

By Holiday Items do we mean the white statues/angel statues too?

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the primary reason for moving holiday items is that they always cause a big rush for trading/buying/selling every time they are released. If allowed on here they would completely swamp this forum every holiday season. That is why we have a specific forum for it. Older holiday rares would technically fall under this rule too but it is not really that much of a concern as posts related to them are not going to swamp this forum.

We are not here to be annoying and teachery

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Still would like clarification. I notice white stuffies have been moved to the xshard trading forum (think thats a bit strange since he's not looking for an xshard trade but whatever I guess...). Do I have to start sifting through xshard traders to see if anyone has any rare statues for sale?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the primary reason for moving holiday items is that they always cause a big rush for trading/buying/selling every time they are released. If allowed on here they would completely swamp this forum every holiday season. That is why we have a specific forum for it. Older holiday rares would technically fall under this rule too but it is not really that much of a concern as posts related to them are not going to swamp this forum.

We are not here to be annoying and teachery

[/ QUOTE ]
We're talking about the rare holiday items though. Not holiday items in general.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I was hoping you would read between the lines. Right now it is bit ambiguous but if you want clarification - I don't move older holiday rares.

G

But even though the white stuffies are rare we are moving those and any other *new* rare holiday gifts we may get to the xshard trading forum?

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I clearly explained why in my previous post...

Holiday gifts always seem rare at start than they really are.. even the rarer ones. They also create massive amounts of activity in a relatively short duration in terms of posts. So yes all new holiday rares will always be moved to that forum. If you are looking for older holiday rares, I would check that forum too as more and more people will be using that forum for other holiday rares.

Please PM me if you have any more questions regarding this.