• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Important Rares Forum Change!

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I wonder is Rubble considered an event item, server birth, true rare, semi-rare, or its own category?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I wonder is Rubble considered an event item, server birth, true rare, semi-rare, or its own category?

[/ QUOTE ]

C'Mon now you know the answer to that as we all do lol, the Magincia invasion was an event, therefore anything that was a product from that invasion would be considered an event item.

How could it be a server birth or true rare? Simi rare i can understand because alot of those were extremely common, but the other 2 just dont make any sense hehe

They are Event Items tho

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

C'Mon now you know the answer to that as we all do lol, the Magincia invasion was an event, therefore anything that was a product from that invasion would be considered an event item.

How could it be a server birth or true rare? Simi rare i can understand because alot of those were extremely common, but the other 2 just dont make any sense hehe

They are Event Items tho

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't around for the original server births, so I thought it was similar you know, but because its so large I thought perhaps it was a category on to its own. I definitely love the change though. Makes finding most of what I am looking for a whole lot easier.

M

mdacc#one

I'll make it simple, anything that was available a limited time only and not everyone could have gotten one is considered a rare and can be discussed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'll make it simple, anything that was available a limited time only and not everyone could have gotten one is considered a rare and can be discussed.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a bit vague &amp; includes such items as changling dupes.

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

changling dupes in time should be considered rare items

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Challenging duped items are junk, plain and simple, they completely ruined some Truely Unique event items, Glacial Pick axe, Glacial Spellbook for just a cpl examples. and Im fairly sure they will be deleted soon enough, Draconi has stated that bug and exploit fixes are in the near future, they already got rid of all the shrouds, its just a matter of time before the rest of this crap is gone.

Honestly cant even believe you would try to justify these pieces of crap as Rare

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Challenging duped items are junk, plain and simple, they completely ruined some Truely Unique event items, Glacial Pick axe, Glacial Spellbook for just a cpl examples. and Im fairly sure they will be deleted soon enough, Draconi has stated that bug and exploit fixes are in the near future, they already got rid of all the shrouds, its just a matter of time before the rest of this crap is gone.

Honestly cant even believe you would try to justify these pieces of crap as Rare

[/ QUOTE ]

Simple, quantity, if there arent 1,000 glacial pix axes then they are rare. Many items ended up like that throughout the history of this game.

Furs
pumice
the necro reagents your currently selling
donuts

knockoff versions or not, they were created during a limited time and not everyone had one regardless if they wanted one or not. If they are not removed in a few years they will be rares.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Simple, quantity, if there arent 1,000 glacial pix axes then they are rare. Many items ended up like that throughout the history of this game.

Furs
pumice
donuts

knockoff versions or not, they were created during a limited time and not everyone had one regardless if they wanted one or not. If they are not removed in a few years they will be rares.

[/ QUOTE ]

how on earth can you compare Real items such as furs and necro reg to Fake crap like challenging duped items? furs, necro reg, and anything stable was duped through the stacking dupe long ago but they are still Real and not Knock offs like you suggested.

Not trying to cause any offence here, but challenging dupe items are junk, plain and simple, NOT RARE. and they are extremely risky because they have already removed a huge portion of these items, so one can only assume there guna remove the rest

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Furs
pumice
donuts

[/ QUOTE ]

how on earth can you compare Real items such as furs and necro reg to Fake crap like challenging duped items? furs, necro reg, and anything stable was duped through the stacking dupe long ago but they are still Real and not Knock offs like you suggested.

Not trying to cause any offence here, but challenging dupe items are junk, plain and simple, NOT RARE. and they are extremely risky because they have already removed a huge portion of these items, so one can only assume there guna remove the rest

[/ QUOTE ]

How can it be junk when the deciding factor of any rare item consists of at least 1 or more of the following attributes:

Name
Hue
Mods
Quantity

the glacial picaxe has unique hue and no more or less in quantity than those furs and necro reagents. I haven't seen anyone with 60 glacial picaxes but I have seen someone with 60 bloodspawn
So if one can pan off a bloodspawn for 3 mil and call it a "rare" why can't they call a picaxe a "rare"? You can't have it both ways bro. Whether if it came from stacking dupe or doggy dupe, the common word among them is "dupe". Can't call one rare without the other.