• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Important Mods For PvP

HOLLYWOOD_Siege

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello.

Im currently building a necro mage with wrestling for pvp. Information about the build itself was easy enough to find on the forum. But information on what mods are important I can't find jack $hit.

I know I need 100 lrc/40 lmc/45dci+enough to counter hld/150 hp potted and a bunch of mr.

What else is important nowdays? I know there is a ton of damage eater mods and so on, but I don't know if they are important or not.

Thanks for any advices.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well first off you can't over cap DCI anymore so 45 is cap (unless you refine the suit).

Common mods to try and add would be things like:

HPR, casting focus, eaters (damage and fire) and maybe extras like RPD.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Actual Wrestling or Defensive? If actual Wrestling then maybe HCI so you can actually use it. Otherwise I'd save the 20 skill points. Also if using actual Wrestling then maybe use those Hit Spell arms.

I like having 75 fire. 100 lrc, 40 lmc, at least 8 mr (though currently I'd be inclined to build 25+), 15 SDI, 45 DCI, 2/6, 25 hp increase (I quite often build 25 str too so I have it without chugging), and if I could get any of the following: 18 HPR, 100 RPD, 30 Fire Eater, not sure what the damage eater cap is but that too if possible. Lastly, mana increase I suppose.