• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Important information! - PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

With this new thread available. I would like to remind everyone that stratics has an RoC to abide by. Included in that, are signature specifications. Keeping them within limits may help keep the forums loading quickly for everyone.

- Maximum size of image file(s): 35k
- Maximum height of image(s): 125 pixels
- Maximum width of image(s): 600 pixels

If you fail to abide by them. Just know that I will be out there looking, and ready to run you over with my hoofs. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

M

Mestis

Yup..

Bacon is using precious instruments to check your siggny size...

I'm just enjoying watching them :p eheh

R

realwiz2005

:: cough :: Right Click

:: sneeze :: Image Properties.....

lol. so special now?

M

Mestis

psttt.. It was a joke /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

125?

hahahahahaha, i thought it was 120, now i can make my siggies hold more /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

G

Yes Thunder you can, but the width is 600 not 601, hehe urs is 1px too big /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.