• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Implemented Tweaks - These requested tweaks are now in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Refining Refinements:

Give us a way to "upgrade" our refinements.

I will give a example. Numbers can be adjusted.

Normal plate , Reinforced:

4 Scour of Defence needed to upgrade to 1 Scour of Protection.
8 Scour of Protection needed to upgrade to 1 Scour of Hardening.
10 Scour of Hardening needed to upgrade to 1 Scour of Fortification.
12 Scour of Fortification needed to upgrade to Scour of Invulnerability.

Do it trough a NPC that gives it as a quest or a box where we can exchange them.
Put this Box or NPC at one place (New Haven) So players can gather at that spot too and exchange refinements or even ideas how to use the refinements.

Like this low end refinements are still desired to get better refinements and it could reduce the storage in the long run. Most players want to go for the invulnerable items anyway.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would like the developers to consider adding the following to a future publish:

- Runic Tinker Tools (ability to reforge jewelry including rings, bracelets, gargish necklace/earrings)
- Ability to craft Elven and Gargish Reading Glasses
- Add the Shame loot system throughout Ilshenar
- Turn on a permanent Treasures of Tokuno system with revised minor & major drops
- Add a Vet Reward two-tone dye tub that will dye artifacts & talismans

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My understanding of boat decay was that it was 2 weeks, but I lost one today at 7 days (which I confirmed by checking the fishing document for when I was last aboard). Can we have decay changed so the boat goes back to the bank box when decayed please? Possibly using the new Retrieval system and appearing as a barrel with its contents inside?

This is especially frustrating if you have spent money in the Origin Store to get the boat; in my case it was a Tokuno ship, but it had paint from the Captain's Pack which now cannot be purchased separately. But many people have said they dare not buy a Britannian ship when it can also decay, so this may generate a few extra sales in the Store if changed. If the boat itself cannot be retrieved, at least allow the Dye Tubs that come with the Pack to get a charge back if the paint is removed or the ship it is on is destroyed. That way you would only ever have 3 charges deployed/visible, but wouldn't lose one if you forgot to retrieve the ship before the currently questionable decay timer expired...

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This post will be pushed down the page because the posts I'm moving into this thread are older.

Status
Not open for further replies.