• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

imma moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stu really broke the mold when he was born..

Even the heavily mentally challenged laugh at that guy.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after all this scrutinizing, i'm starting to think he types like an idiot on purpose.

i mean, seriously... how can you not take the time to to progress your grammar and punctuation after all the patronizing - especially when they teach you this stuff in the third grade and have mandatory typing classes in sixth grade? and you play online games like this?

not trying to flame, it just doesn't make sense to me.

V

Vandetta

Right, and then accuse them of 'stealing' when they decide they don't want to play with you guys anymore..

We know the routine, noob, but thanks. :thumbup:

Could not have put it better myself. As a member of M you pay for power scrolls from harries that you were at from start to finish. You also do spawns over and over and every protection scroll goes to the guild. Then when you leave its like you are some criminal. Yes I did take my suites when I left. I gave Stu's glasses back and kept the amour in two suits. I am then called a thief and a liar and the mass of messages and hate mail started. I tried to leave in a nice way but I never thought those people would act in that way. I never knew what I was missing until I left M. The grass is actually greener.

In my mind the biggest thief is running the guild.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in large guilds, that's the way it usually is.

any type of pvp/spawn guild where you have to donate anything to keep the "guild running," like it's ****ing taxes or something, is an automatic red flag.

money and selling scrolls to brokers do not keep a guild running. a guild doesn't even have to be funded, just self sufficient per player capita.

i suggest that if you are in one of these types of guilds, then you should demand an inventory check with a couple lockdown boxes full of checks and scrolls so you can be your own treasury secretary. anything else is bull****.

you fund a purpose in UO through your actions and skill level, not how much stock you donate to a a tag.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) That is a ****-poor excuse for a paragraph.
2) It reads like a 2nd grader wrote it.
3) You are the one dragging drama in here
4) You are truly the moron here, keeping a suit and bragging about it? Yeah, that makes you and your guild look real immature buddy! :thumbup1:
floyd unlike u i dont care about my grahmer,nor do i care how imature are guild looks.this is a game not a popularty contest lmfao did u seriously type that.my life dont consist of how cool i look in htese forums or uo unlike yourself,i have a RL.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, it is threads like this that pretty much ensure M doesn't get anything back. And it is too bad for some of their nicer/poorer members... they get screwed due to one or two of their guildmates.

As someone else mentioned, it also ensures that people aren't going to PvP because they lost their suit and can't get another.
see thats the thing they have me to replace any items they may happen to lose.unlike other guilds they dont have a stugotzz,wich will make them 10 times better gear then they started with.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a great idea you halfwit. How about you go first and we will see what happens next. I am sure the id thieves will get nothing from you but I have allot for them to get.
I don't think you want to go degree to degree against me.
Neither me nor lols have a **** past like you do.
You need to look in the mirror and check yourself before you try to call anyone a pathetic slob.
hey look shat stick u dont even want to compare work ethics with me nor bank accs ill by an sell u 5 times over wich wouldnt take much cash im sure.we see were working with your mind gets u rand back in collage.keep posting on stratics.an my past made me the great man i am today see some of us have there lives handed to them i didnt.u have no clue of my past nothing so keep my past out of this thread an if u ever come to pa look me up id love too take u too lunch.:flame:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right, and then accuse them of 'stealing' when they decide they don't want to play with you guys anymore..

We know the routine, noob, but thanks. :thumbup:

Could not have put it better myself. As a member of M you pay for power scrolls from harries that you were at from start to finish. You also do spawns over and over and every protection scroll goes to the guild. Then when you leave its like you are some criminal. Yes I did take my suites when I left. I gave Stu's glasses back and kept the amour in two suits. I am then called a thief and a liar and the mass of messages and hate mail started. I tried to leave in a nice way but I never thought those people would act in that way. I never knew what I was missing until I left M. The grass is actually greener.

In my mind the biggest thief is running the guild.
bubbles the reason why hag was so pissed u took the armour an left.because u said ill never join supr bla bla then less then a month of hooking your chars up, u joined supr.u wouldnt know what that feels like cause u dont have the stuff to give people so until u are able to give an not recieve plz keep your nonsence to yourself.

L

lols

hey look shat stick u dont even want to compare work ethics with me nor bank accs ill by an sell u 5 times over wich wouldnt take much cash im sure.we see were working with your mind gets u rand back in collage.keep posting on stratics.an my past made me the great man i am today see some of us have there lives handed to them i didnt.u have no clue of my past nothing so keep my past out of this thread an if u ever come to pa look me up id love too take u too lunch.:flame:

.... WHAT?!

Doubtful you could buy or sell anyone once, much less 5 times over.. Punctuation and grammar are required to survive in this world.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.... WHAT?!

Doubtful you could buy or sell anyone once, much less 5 times over.. Punctuation and grammar are required to survive in this world.
plz explain why u need that to survive..im 29 an dont bother with either an im doin very very well.i use math when i make out a bill,all u must mean for stratics or uo im talking irl.

L

lols

If you consider your position as a greeter at Wal-Mart to be 'doin very very well', then congratulations. Otherwise, I can't imagine WTF it is that you do that you could possibly be sucessful at without a basic knowledge of grammar.

Just trying to help..

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really wish Stu's IP was banned from this site. The butchered posts are really hurting my eyes and mind. I think his posts gave me acute dyslexia.

B

Balian of Asgard

I really wish Stu's IP was banned from this site. The butchered posts are really hurting my eyes and mind. I think his posts gave me acute dyslexia.
they give me curiosity, someone mentioned walmart, but my money is on shopping cart explorer, you know, sorta like Jacques Cousteau searching for treasure, stuii searches for other peoples old treasures that they have seemed to have misplaced in alleys.

R

Rand Al

From one of your previous post about being a druggie, in jail and, house arrest wow grate ethics. As for buying me or even trying to compare yourself to me you don’t even come close. Being in collage to get a higher rating and class for my piloting is something I want to do and something you couldn’t afford probably that’s why you’re not trying to fix your grammar/spelling issue they have schools for this.
Tell me if you really want to past statements just remember to block out your acc number and stuff on it.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NOW YU LISEN T OME!

im jus absolutty tiredof ppl makin fun of tehway i post.

M roxors ur soxs off,we win OU an ima kinergardn drop out!

Status
Not open for further replies.