• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing!!!

• Thread starter bluetheater
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

bluetheater

Magical Residue
Enchanted Essence
Relic Fragments

How do i get those up there?...xD

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
first buy imbuing up as high as you can think its 30 or 40 then take magic item loot to soul forge in gargoyle city and unravel them the higher the magic item the more skill it takes to unravel residu is lowest and fragments are highest i am currently 57 or so and still do not get frags yet to unravel select the skill icon for imbuing and it will give menu!

P

PowerFullPete

Where can you buy the skill imbuing? ive looked all over, cant find anyone that sells any skills at all..

B

bluetheater

thx.. another question..

I unraveled a few weapons and it says i got an item in my backpack..

but i don't see any items in my backpack?...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Where can you buy the skill imbuing? ive looked all over, cant find anyone that sells any skills at all..
if i remember right its the guys by the soul forge on each corner or try the smith i started my guy with 50 but have seen on someone there i think

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The item will be whatever type of ingredient you got.
exactly if you are using sa client then scroll to bottom of pack and look sometimes mine go way towards the bottom for some reason

O

ouguru

Break out all those use to be useless DC and shadow runic hammers and make daggers with them. Buy an imbuing bag off the atifciers at the soulstone forges and make the daggers in it. Unravel all at once move resources you get to a packy. Rinse and repeat until you get a good amount to start with. Buy tons of amber gems as you will need them. To start make gm daggers with regular hammer or tongs and use them to imbue onto. Select dispell % and try to keep it around 50-60% success chance and get after it. You can imbue the same dagger 10 times before you need to place it in your imbue bag and imbue on another regular crafted dagger. When you get higher level you will want to use DC hammers to make the daggers you will imbue off of as well. Not sure its the best way to go about it but it works. Enjoy!

Tyranissa Wrath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the sections of the Imbuing menu needs sliders, NOT the step-by-step buttons - Luck is a particular pain to attempt...

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to Imbue a iron dagger with Hit Dispel.

My skill is 25.3. Last night I was able to do it.

This morning when I try to the samething, says my skill is to low. 0% chance for Hit Dispel.

Has something changed?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
i am at 60.7 or so and daggers work great

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to Imbue a iron dagger with Hit Dispel.

My skill is 25.3. Last night I was able to do it.

This morning when I try to the samething, says my skill is to low. 0% chance for Hit Dispel.

Has something changed?
Most likely, the dagger you are attempting to imbue has other mods on it.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Break out all those use to be useless DC and shadow runic hammers and make daggers with them. Buy an imbuing bag off the atifciers at the soulstone forges and make the daggers in it. Unravel all at once move resources you get to a packy. Rinse and repeat until you get a good amount to start with.
OMG, I didn't even check for an imbuing bag. I kept cursing them for not making one! lol Thanks for that bit of great news. That will save loads of clicks.