• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing?

P

pgcd

I just noticed that my skills page lists Imbuing and the other SA skills - did I inadvertently get in the closed beta or was it like that before?

F

Fink

They're included in the SA client but disabled if you're not in the expansion-beta.

O

Old Man of UO

Mysticism and Imbuing are not skills you use directly, like magery requires a spell book and blacksmithing requires tools. These two skills require other items that can only be obtained in the expansion, so you can't use them yet.

N

Ni-

Mysticism and Imbuing are not skills you use directly, like magery requires a spell book and blacksmithing requires tools. These two skills require other items that can only be obtained in the expansion, so you can't use them yet.
Technically, the reason that those skills cannot be used is because the current account has not been upgraded to a non beta SA expansion. As an example, even after the SA expansion is released, any accounts not upgraded may be able to obtain a Mysticsm Spell book but they would not be able to use the skill.