• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Imbuing resources on Test center

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay when you say ''give resources'' you get a bag of relics , magical residue and the big gems from mining but they do not give any of the special imbuing material like crystal shards, crystalline blackrock, etc...

I mean do they want us to test or not ???? ... discuss this

Kyronix, did you guys forgot about 90% of the imbuing resources on test center ?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, very annoying and I know it's been mentioned before.

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay when you say ''give resources'' you get a bag of relics , magical residue and the big gems from mining but they do not give any of the special imbuing material like crystal shards, crystalline blackrock, etc...

I mean do they want us to test or not ???? ... discuss this

Kyronix, did you guys forgot about 90% of the imbuing resources on test center ?
Are you trying to test imbuing? I'm pretty sure we have a gate that will allow you to imbue resource free when you walk in it. Let me double check and if we do I'll put one in New Haven or something.