• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

imbuing question

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello.
I just want to know is brsk-made and afterwards imbued are the best pieces ? thanks

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having a difficult time telling what you are asking. Can you re-word it someway?

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well ive read a lot that people craft their f.e with hrsk, afterwards imbue. Im new to imbuing and i want to know if brsk pieces are still the top armor.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure about f.e, but i think hrsk/brsk are horned/barbed runic sewing kits.

Not sure on the question either, as I don't use the kits to craft items, prefer using them for runic reforging.

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what im asking is do i have to get brsk runics to get the best armor pieces

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK. Yes Barbed Runic Sewing Kits will give you the best armor after reforging but (there is always a but) it does depend on what properties you are going for. If you are wanting to make a max luck piece for example you would need a Horned Runic Sewing Kit. And between reforging DO NOT forget to apply powder of POF.

Reactions: kze

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
hello.
I just want to know is brsk-made and afterwards imbued are the best pieces ? thanks
To answer this exact question directly, the answer is an emphatic "no", and it isn't even close. The reason is that when you MAKE an item with a barbed kit, it will almost always be worse in every way than an item that is made with a normal kit, and then reforged. Also, it would be very rare indeed to be able to MAKE an item with a barbed kit that can then later be imbued.

Also, if you aren't enhancing the item with spined/horned/barbed leather as the last step, you will always have an inferior item.

Reactions: kze