• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing Question

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What items give the relics resource?

Do artifacts give imbuing resources?

I am on Siege and we are not even close to 95.0 thus I can't wait to find out.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately there is a cheap shortcut to getting the materials. exceptionally made Oak bokotus will unravel into magic residue. That's all the mats you need to legendary the skill if you follow the right scheme.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any item with over 450ish total intensity (there are some complications) gives relic fragments when unraveled: so mostly high end runic and artifacts.

You can see what items will break down into by using item id skill on them (if you're human, JoaT is enough - just keep trying until you succeed).

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More than half of the illshenar artis will unravel into relic fragments too. Good to keep in mind.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you don't mean "relic fragments", what do you mean by "relics"?

*looks suspiciously at your sig*

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any item with over 450ish total intensity (there are some complications) gives relic fragments when unraveled: so mostly high end runic and artifacts.

You can see what items will break down into by using item id skill on them (if you're human, JoaT is enough - just keep trying until you succeed).
Runics give relics? Which runics?

T

T'Sai

Wow Maplestone.. Do you know Cyber? He happens to be a great member of the Siege community and is well respected by many... But to each their own I suppose. I guess I was just a bit caught off guard as I would expect a bit more inclusion from a Mod.

Cyber - I believe they mean the items created from runics yield the resources.. Not unraveling the actual runic. Just remember to use Iron, Reg Leather, etc.

Best regards to all - T'Sai.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ponders*

I've decided you are correct that my moderator tag here is incompatible with expressing my personal opinions about real-money trading.

*removes my earlier post*

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Maplestone.. Do you know Cyber? He happens to be a great member of the Siege community and is well respected by many... But to each their own I suppose. I guess I was just a bit caught off guard as I would expect a bit more inclusion from a Mod.

Cyber - I believe they mean the items created from runics yield the resources.. Not unraveling the actual runic. Just remember to use Iron, Reg Leather, etc.

Best regards to all - T'Sai.
TY!!!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cybernickel I have 2 items on siege that I can't unravel yet (therefore they will give relic fragments)
These are the stats on them:

1) mage weapon -24
water elemental slayer
faster cast 1
ubws
phys dam 40
poison 40
energy 20

2) spell channelling
snow elemental slayer
hit chance inc 12%
faster cast -1
damage inc 45
poison damage 100%

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cybernickel I have 2 items on siege that I can't unravel yet (therefore they will give relic fragments)
These are the stats on them:

1) mage weapon -24
water elemental slayer
faster cast 1
ubws
phys dam 40
poison 40
energy 20

2) spell channelling
snow elemental slayer
hit chance inc 12%
faster cast -1
damage inc 45
poison damage 100%

I have several that are very similiar that I can not unravel also. And since I am on work travel, I am loosing precious ROT time while I am away!!! agggg

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could prob buy relics cheaper then using high end runics to make stuff to unravil.

I am betting your right. Especially on Siege. I do have a few virtue runics I'd like to see if I can unravel for relics.