• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[IMBUING] properties questions

B

Beastmaster

I've searched and can't find the post someone made during the first hours of open beta that gave some current numbers concerning weights of properties. I realize these may change but I'd like to see them again anyway. Can anyone help me locate it? Or if you were the original poster, repost it?

TIA

Edit: Post found retitled since more questions arose.

B

Beastmaster

Re: [IMBUING] lost post

Thanks a bunch. That must be where I saw it. :)

B

Beastmaster

Uh oh..like most answers I guess, this leads to more questions. I see Leurocian's list there contains some things I don't see in the current menus on Retribution.

lower ammo cost
self repair
hit splintering blade
splintering blade
creature resist
hit random area
hit random spell
refreshment

Anyone know if these were axed during closed beta, or just never made it in, or perhaps are to come?

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
self repair on imbued items was/is a fully NO-WAY/NEVER-EVER. I really doubt, that it would change.
lower ammo cost - Only item, I can remeber for that, is the Quiver of Infinity. Would be interesting to get an LRC-equivalent for archers, but i guess this mod will be artifact-only.
Havent heard of the other ones as mods on items.
I gues those were only slipped by accident into leuricans list.

D

Diggity

it could be that the weightings apply to unravel intensity as well. So a self repair 5 colored ore (damage conversion) weapon can be unraveled while the same plain iron weapon might not. Even though you can not imbue the self repair or damage convert props, they still count on loot/crafted items you unravel.