• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting Imbuing Menu

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks,
Running EC and Pinco's.

A month or so back something changed. I have worked Imbuing to 103, and when I went to work the skill, all of a sudden, my success chance % is no longer showing. The space and the words are there, just not what the chance is. As I tried to see if doing a different imbue would show the success chance, I also noticed that in some cases, the ingredients needed doesn't always show the number of an item need...meaning it will show 3 enchanted essences, and the word citrine, but doesn't show the number of citrines needed.

Am I missing something?

Madis

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
OK either increase the zoom rate on the window! or depending on graphics card! I have found .8 on icon size and such does not work well for me! I recommend .7 or lower or over .9 .

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I have worked Imbuing to 103, and when I went to work the skill, all of a sudden, my success chance % is no longer showing.
There is already a problem report in the system regarding this issue. Apparently the EC does not work well with certain resolutions and/or certain screen sizes. If you need an immediate solution, you might try to adjust the game window size a bit.

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMGoodness,

I zoomed and I'll be damned, there was the success rate!!!!!!! I can go back to using EC for my crafting. Thank you very much, truly appreciate the help!