• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

imbuing macros

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have been imbuing and wow, takes a lot of clicks. i was hoping someone could tell me how to set this up on a macro. Please. thanks in advance for any help.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
what exactly are you wanting to macro ? if you are imbuing same thing with same mod just hit imbue last and it will put exact same mod on item over and over but after 10 success you stop gaining on said item and need to change!

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what exactly are you wanting to macro ? if you are imbuing same thing with same mod just hit imbue last and it will put exact same mod on item over and over but after 10 success you stop gaining on said item and need to change!
Can't do it over 10 times for gain? Man... such secrecy. How are the less savvy supposed to know this? I can picture it now.... "I imbued 100 times and only one gain! It's broke!". Not user friendly.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Can't do it over 10 times for gain? Man... such secrecy. How are the less savvy supposed to know this? I can picture it now.... "I imbued 100 times and only one gain! It's broke!". Not user friendly.
it gives you a message a message that says your chance to gain has been seriously lessened ! or something like that and also on the menu it displays in red telling you same thing so its easy to see unless you are unatended!

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it gives you a message a message that says your chance to gain has been seriously lessened ! or something like that and also on the menu it displays in red telling you same thing so its easy to see unless you are unatended!
Wow! That's a deviation from the normal "let them guess" mentality.
Thumbs up to the devs for this!

K

Kiminality

It's only there when you select a property.
You can't see how many times you've imbued if you're doing "imbue last".

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It's only there when you select a property.
You can't see how many times you've imbued if you're doing "imbue last".
thats true but it still shows in chat window also

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the help. i am getting to understand better on how to work this. i can now use UO Assist. yea. thanks again

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have UO Assist but I have never been very good with setting up macros... Could you give me a short walk through on what your using the macros to do, and how you set them up? I would love to find a way to save some clicks while training imbuing. Thanks