• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

imbuing final push

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok, i am gm imbuing and in the process of making 30k residue

so,to all you lucky peeps that have hit 120 imbuing

is this going to be enough to finish if i follow travellers guide?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone in our guild was paying 500k for ~100 magical residue. That works out to 5k each. So 30k of magical residue could be worth up to 150 million gold. I would guess it would be more in line with 100 million gold for that amount.

K

-=KLiM=-

Something tells me it might be cheaper to pull a few last points via SoTs... I've started hoarding 'em, even though i'm only @ 90sh imbuing. Got 2.0 points saved :S

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
500k for half an hour or so of clouting earth eles and the like? There's a saying or two to fit that situation.

O

Old Man of UO

What would the essence and relics sell for? I haven't seen any on vendors on my shard.

R

Radix

500k is really insane, in Europa-Luna most merchants (the few who sell imbuing regs) are selling residue at 2k and essence at 4k, and it "disappear" from vendors in little time usually, so if someday any relic is for sale, the price is going to be insane sure ^^

O

Old Man of UO

I think once the majority of players have trained imbuing, proces will fall by half or more. It's just like any new resource... remember when the peerless ingredients were first introduced and everyone was trying to make the Darkwood armor set?

B

Beastmaster

I think you're right in regards to residue and essence but relics are going to command astounding prices forever under the current system.

K

kaldera4

I think you're right in regards to residue and essence but relics are going to command astounding prices forever under the current system.
i think so too. on our shard the price is between 175k to 200k per relic (if available)!