• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing/enhancing

Yihaa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yea I know there are many threads about This subject, I've tried to understand and read many of them and thought I was sure how to do, now when I'm making the items I got a problem and I think I did something wrong :(
I thought and made like this (Making a 190 luck piece armor)

1. Craft a bunch of normal leather tunics/caps/gloves etc.

2. Reforged them and kept the 150 luck parts that I could mix and match to get full 150 luck and almost 5*70 resists

3. Forged tool and used spined to get the the six pieces to 190 (So far so good)

4. Now I have a problem, I thought you could enhance to get the max weight overcapped but now I'm lost. I have 2 resist on 2 parts (1 res on one part, the other res on a second part) that I must imbue to 17 get my full 5*70 and that makes 3/5 properties on those part. the other four parts are 2/5 imbuing slots. But my imbuing weight will be almost full from 1 imbuing (example fireresist, 3/5 weight 455/500. I can Maybe squeeze in 3-4 LMC on the parts after that then no more?

I haven't started the imbuing yet couse I have to fortify the part before, but with this mods I'm not sure I want to waste the fortify cost.

The order I thought it was:

1. Craft leather pieces
2. Reforge (to get mods that didn't count in the weight cap)
3. Enhance
4. Fortify
5. Imbue

What am I doing wrong or is this the way it is and I have missunderstand the overcapping totaly.

Thanks