• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Imbuing and/or blessing event items.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I wonder about the value of an event or other items?
Will value decrease if the item is imbued or blessed?
I ask because it is ofcourse fun to use an event item and it is more usable if imbued.

Regards
The Scandinavian

T

tiggertessa2007

if you bless an item, like lets say the demonic crisis Vanquisher, it makes it untradable in trade window. so if you have any item that is worth over 100mil "vendor cap" i would vote against blessing it, instead offer a bless deed with the item. =)

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I blessed my Zombie Jar of goo (really just to see if I could) and wished I hadn't after. But really I have no ambition to EVER sell that so its fine. I think alot of people will bless the items they wear and use and thats great. But yeah I think because of the trade hassles you shouldn't bless things if you think you will ever want to sell or trade them. They should just fix it so you can trade blessed items.

As far as imbuing goes, I would say it kills value. Most things I don't think I would even pay half price for if it was imbued, though I am just a rares nubbin. But really its the same thing as above..... if you don't ever think you will want to trade or sell it and want to use an item like that, go for it.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if you bless an item, like lets say the demonic crisis Vanquisher, it makes it untradable in trade window. so if you have any item that is worth over 100mil "vendor cap" i would vote against blessing it, instead offer a bless deed with the item. =)
Put the item in a bag to trade it... :)