• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imagine what you could design if...

C

controlfive

... they let us place individual stair and floor tiles at different heights, much like roof tiles can. This would open up so many possibilities. Also, we need corner stair tiles.

I think house customization is due for some improvements. It is, after all, one of the most defining aspects of UO, and possibly the biggest reason UO still holds it's niche in the MMO market these days.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still waiting for my 12 story customizable island :) And yes sometimes my Caslte is the only reason I still pay for an account. Not customizable I know. But the moment I placed it. UO garunteed 1 account for life.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That... would be one thing that would make me a happier camper, although I love my two 18x8s none the less

D

Dragonchilde

I would love, more than anything else, a completion/expansion of some of the existing tilesets. Some of them have so much potential... but are missing key pieces that would really complete a look.