• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imagine this on Catskills

• Thread starter imported_ParadoxUO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Serkon555

i play on a shard that FL has colonized, its not a shard that has pvp guilds cause the big ones were chased off by FL,when they colonize they bring alot to one shard,they plan on hitting every shard eventully, so far they have 3 under control and i think they may be ready for another, i beleiev they are hitting west coast first then making thier way eastward, im sure you guys have good pvpers and good pvp guilds,but like i said, they bring alot.....i dont just mean 30-50.... i mean 130+ and this isnt a guidl that makes 2 or more characters on each shard, they ussally make 1...sometimes 2 on shards they invade they watch alot of spawns constantly, id say by the time they get here they will have alot more to bring...that is if someone doesnt stop them first...which doesnt look like its gonna happen anytime soon. who knows maybe you guys will welcome them..

I

imported_ParadoxUO

Power to the people...

Let them try...

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Felluca,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in T2A,
we shall defend our Shard, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the moongates,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Shard or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then all Freedom Fighters beyond the ether, armed and guarded by the Void, would carry on the struggle, until, in Avatar's good time, the Devs, with all their power and might, steps forth to the rescue and liberate all of us into a brave new world..."

(special thanks to Mr. Churchill)