• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'M THRAX TOOOOO THEEEEE MMMAAAXXXX

• Thread starter ThraximusZog
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

ThraximusZog

Comrade! the party is up and running and it would be killer if you join us once more.

go to TheZogEmpire.com for more info..they wont let me say what server or game we play here now...but register on the zog forum under the newest posts ill hook ya up comrade!

-ZOG HEIL!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ugh, unless you're talking about one of those free servers which can't be talked about on these forums, you can absolutely say what game and server you're playing.

For example, no one has ever got in trouble for saying they play WoW and which server they're on.

T

ThraximusZog

well ya know... zog stuff. besides dont want peeps knowing where we be yo

T

Trompe Le Monde

I'll check it out. I'm living under the radar, so my internet service is limited to tethering from my cell phone. I can play, but pvp is sketchy at best. Glad to see your still spreading enlightenment to all the lost souls.

Cya soon, Comrade.

Trompe.

T

ThraximusZog

I look forward to playing with ya again comrade. Some fun times ahead....unlike the souless/joyless shard u play on atm... ;-P (we will not name it..lets just say it starts with an S and Dor used 2 play it)