• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm so confused...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I stole an artifact rarity 8 item on let's say June 3rd around 3pm.
I went back 8 days later on June 11th around noon and waited there all day while I did some other things IRL. It never spawned.
I figured either someone got it before I got there or I am just doing something wrong.
Turns out I was doing something wrong. The morning of the 13th a friend of mine tells me she grabbed it.

Um... What?
Isn't that 10 days?

I'm confused can someone help me?

Y

Yen Sid

I was under the impression that it respawns depending on when it last spawned +/-20%, not on when it was last stolen.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thank you for the responses. I am still very confused.
How much is 20% of 8 days? And does server down time account for any of that time?
Sorry if I sound dumb this is my first time trying to pvm steal.

V

Victoria Navarre

I was under the impression that it respawns depending on when it last spawned +/-20%, not on when it was last stolen.
It could be 20% from last spawn...I don't rightly know.

Edit: If it was from the last time it spawned,wouldn't it possibly mean that there would be two static stealables at the same spot at the same time?

V

Victoria Navarre

Thank you for the responses. I am still very confused.
How much is 20% of 8 days? And does server down time account for any of that time?
Sorry if I sound dumb this is my first time trying to pvm steal.
Eight days is 192 hours. So 192 + 20% is 230.4 hours(aprox 9 1/2 days)​

OR​

192 hours -20% is 154.6 hours(aprox 6 1/2 days)...if I am doing the math right on percentages.​

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Edit: If it was from the last time it spawned,wouldn't it possibly mean that there would be two static stealables at the same spot at the same time?
Right so it has to be since the time it was stolen.

E

Emma Royds

In the link you'll see that a stealable respawn can have a time variable of +/-20% from the last time it was stolen.

Not all follow the rules, the lvl 8 and lvl 9 black swords are on simular timers around a 10-12 day timer, the red lvl 9 swords are 21-30 day timer and the lvl 7 flowers are around 6 day timer.