• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm running for Safe Haven Counsel

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hail all and well met,

I am a returning player, originally played from 1998-2008, quit til about a month ago. Played Chesapeake, Pacific, siege. My Tower in town is The Tower of High Sorcery, Safe Haven.

I'm looking to support Safe Haven and try to assist in a second rise of the old way, a player run town, safe for reds and blues, and upholding the laws of the town.
My further goal will be to open my Tower as a guild for new magic users of siege to train in safely, all schools of magic will be welcome. That is my goal anyways. My play style is primarily pvm.

I hope I can count on your votes for councilman. As Freja said, I am newly returned to the game though, but would rate myself of intermediate skills, I've been back a little less then a month and have 4xGM my skills and play usually a couple hours daily.

Sincerely,
Ol'Rac Nnod

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote for you as mayor. The current mayor does not care if blues are killed, harrassed and drylooted on the roads of SH by jerks - during public community hunts, for example. She is biased and does rather side with jerks (alliance with HI-5) than peaceful players. If you are truely neutral and stand up for the rules of SH, you got my vote. As mayor!

As long as Freja is mayor, its neither safe, nor a haven. She is an incompetent politician!

This is election time, it is allowed to be rough: Down with mayor Freja, she has been a puppet of HI-5 and a terrible mayor!

Disclaimer: This is election-campaigning roleplay. Just as fair and legit as all the so-called "evil RP" on this board :gee:

Last edited:

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I vote for you as mayor. The current mayor does not care if blues are killed, harrassed and drylooted on the roads of SH by jerks. She is biased and does rather side with jerks than peaceful players. If you are truely neutral and stand up for the rules of SH, you got my vote. As mayor!

As long as Freja is mayor, its neither safe, nor a haven. She is an incompetent politician!

This is election time, it is allowed to be rough: Down with mayor Freja, she has been a terrible mayor!

Disclaimer: This is election-campaigning roleplay. Just as fair as all the biased "evil RP" on this board :gee:
If I were Mayor, I would reinstate the kill list for anyone whom attacks a player within the boundaries of our town. I do not know if I'll get to be on the counsel or get voted mayor, but that is what I would uphold and fight for as counselor and/or mayor!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
LOL Doc, I believe Ol'Rac Nnod forgot to tell you, he is TDO and he remember Safe Haven from old times.
If you want the roads of Safe Haven more safe, you are free to restart the old Safe Haven Regulators, who would try to keep the roads and the shops safe for both red and blue visitors, customers and Citizens.
I'm a diplomat, not a anti PK, my way are dialog and so far Sith told me, they won't kill non GIL Citizens of Safe Haven, I need a better deal with them so it also include customers and other visitores. Making them let GIL traveling safe in Safe Haven is not an easy task for me. It sure would be easier if there was less hate between the 2 guilds.

I will be happy to see Ol'Rac Nnod in the SH Council

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate? This is RP! This is not about GIL. Every politician that has failed just as you did, has to face criticism by his fellow citizens. As human, you are nice. As mayor you have been a joke! You want election campaigning and RP? There ya go! Drain the swamp! Down with Freja! Make SH great again! She ruins everything she participates in with her incompetence. Tina Tink is a far better candidate. Look at how the mayor acts on council meetings. Laughable!

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I didn't forget to mention I'm in a guild lol. Anyone being fresh born would seek a guild that would help them survive their infancy, for that I am grateful.
But that doesn't sway my stance on how Safe Haven should be run by the counsel. Freja has helped me much and I do consider her a friend, but I agree much is wrong in safe haven and the spirit of what it's founders started.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great statement! I dont care for guild affiliation, just for moral standards. The current mayor is rotten, selfish and lacks all the skills needed for mayor. The citizens laugh at her! It has to end now!

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I would love a guild of protectors, but that probably won't happen, I would suggest all citizens be given the kill list, and as citizens be obligated to honor it, I'm pvm but I can try to kill or drive off an offender of the list same as any citizen, if the world comes to know that if you're on the list and you come into our town every person be it craftsman, pvm, and citizen will do their up most to kill you or repel you, that should be effective.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freja: Typical politician! All talk, no action!

Wow, how much I love roleplay! Come and join this RP-movement. Impeach Freja! Everything she does goes in the wrong direction. Almost all reasonable citizens know it, but they are too polite to tell her.

It would be better, if she is not elected for SCC, she is already beginning to ruin it. Like SH!

Remember: This is roleplay!

Haha!

Last edited:

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
We must remember Safe Haven came into existence out of a hard time, I'm sure they started too with a "minute man" defense that I speak of, before they grew to having a dedicated guild for defence. We too can rise from the ashes in this dark time!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
LOL, it was Tina Tink who was to the Council meeting, not Freja.
Safe Haven is what the Citizen make it, sadly to many have a house or even a castle in the town but do not really live there. I would love someone to try to keep the roads safe but there had not been anyone willing to do the job.
The old SHR was red, not because they was PK's (Sure a few of them was outside the town) but because not all troublemakers was red. They would also attack the blue noto/anti PK, who would attack red customers or Citizen in the town.
My focus as Mayor had been to get the shops back to the City and connect the it to the rest od the world vis Teleporters. As we have 5 council members, it would be nice if the council members would be more active and maybe one would focus on the security of the City, it do not have to be the Mayor who do everything.

I would suggest all citizens be given the kill list, and as citizens be obligated to honor it
That is very hard as several guilds are living in the town and 2 are in war. I would be happy if they would just agree to take their war out of the city.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Better take this self-elected mayor out of the city! Away with her!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Freja: Typical politician! All talk, no action!

Wow, how much I love roleplay! Come and join this RP-movement. Impeach Freja! Everything she does goes in the wrong direction. Almost all reasonable citizens know it, but they are too polite to tell her.

It would be better, if she is not elected for SCC, she is already beginning to ruin it. Like SH!

Remember: This is roleplay!

Haha!
When do you move that ugly Church out of the City, believe it would fit better somewhere else.

The one in bold is your issue, you want my opinion out of the SCC, you just want to keep trying to make Siege to Trammel so you can hunt safe. Maybe you need some guards at your hunts.
Get your ass out of my town, you only want to make drama.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freja: traitor, corrupt and biased HI-5-lapdog.

Your town? LOL

Lock her up!
Lock her up!
Lock her up!

LOL

Roleplay is so much fun! I love roleplay!

Lock her up!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, that is correct. But I think they stopped taking the vote for counsel yesterday unless there is an extension? Freja would know better if people can still drop their vote off?

Oh, better not. The Queen could lose "her" town... Look how everybody wants to vote for her. LOL

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Roleplay Roleplay, shallallallalla!

:danceb:

No more Freja! No more Freja!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes, that is correct. But I think they stopped taking the vote for counsel yesterday unless there is an extension? Freja would know better if people can still drop their vote off?

The nominating just ended, we will have a meeting next saturday, where the nominated can speak and tell what they can do for the City.
The voting for the SH council will end Jan 29, I will post how it will work. Citizens need to contact me or Mish o Sha if they can't access the Town Hall on first floor as voting will go on up there, more info will come.

And yes, each house owner do have a vote. If House owner only is paid once each 3 month and is inactive now, bad luck, he can't vote as he is not an active Citizen.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Ol Rac, beware! Dont be illoyal to your Queen! She doesnt like that!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The nominating just ended, we will have a meeting next saturday, where the nominated can speak and tell what they can do for the City.
The voting for the SH council will end Jan 29, I will post how it will work. Citizens need to contact me or Mish o Sha if they can't access the Town Hall on first floor as voting will go on up there, more info will come.

And yes, each house owner do have a vote. If House owner only is paid once each 3 month and is inactive now, bad luck, he can't vote as he is not an active Citizen.
Voter fraud! Look, citizens, and see! The election is rigged! No free, no secret voting, the people in charge control the process. I tell you, the whole system is rigged!

:pie:

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha have not laughed so much in awhile at these forums. Earendil, too funny! I need you as my campaign manager if I ever run for anything.

I can see running such a town is very difficult and a lot of gray areas. There are tough questions to be asked.

I do respect and uphold Safe Haven's rules. It is also a favorite shopping destination of mine.

The regulators sound neat, would like to hear more about them. Any old photos?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Holden. Nothing more honorable than compliments made by educated people. But I am just copying the campaign of somebody else, hahaha!

I am laughing hard for about 2 hours now. I had no idea how funny roleplay can be...

:D

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
HeRog was the last one running the SH Regulators. I'm to nice to do it, I tend to forgive everyone :p
Maybe if the community get more active, we will find the right person. Do you have a house in Safe Haven, can't remember all my Citizens, sorry

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get your ass out of my town, you only want to make drama.
Says all about Mayor Freja, the Queen of Drama! "Her" town? Is this democracy? Is this an election? People of SH...

...GET YOUR OWN TOWN BACK FROM THE TATTERING HANDS OF CROOKED FREJA!

Its YOUR TOWN!

And yes, I want to make drama, because election campaigning IS DRAMA IN ITS VERY ESSENCE!

And I am doing negative campaigning, indeed: Negative campaigning - Wikipedia:

(Quote): "There are a number of techniques used in negative campaigning. Among the most effective is running advertisements attacking an opponent's personality, record, or opinion. [...]
Attack ads focus exclusively on the negative aspects of the opponent. There is no positive content in an attack ad, whether it is about the candidate or the opponent. Attack ads usually identify the risks associated with the opponent, often exploiting people’s fears to manipulate and lower the impression voters have of the opponent. Because attack ads have no positive content, they have the potential to be more influential than contrast ads in shaping voters’ views of the sponsoring candidate’s opponent."

So, you cant even take some serious campaigning against your utterly failed mayorship? What kind of mayor are you?

Why is it nice that everybody campaigned for Lyssa in Minoc and a "drama" if I campaign against you in SH? C´mon! This is active democracy! Or is it only "okay" if its evil roleplay?An anti-dictatorship rant (we all know which one) is no drama and my campaign is drama?

LOL - crooked, biased, laughable!

:pie:

Vote Ol'Rac!

Last edited:

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HeRog was the last one running the SH Regulators. I'm to nice to do it, I tend to forgive everyone :p
Maybe if the community get more active, we will find the right person. Do you have a house in Safe Haven, can't remember all my Citizens, sorry
Ahh did not know him, probably before my time.

No, I don't own property in SH.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROLEPLAY:

Who sides with criminals, is criminal herself!

Lock her up!
Lock her up!
Lock her up!

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When do you move that ugly Church out of the City, believe it would fit better somewhere else.
Laughed so hard at this. It is by far the ugliest house in S.H.; and unfortunately is to my left. Good thing the King's Castle (keep) overshadows this monstrosity.

On a serious note, let it be known that I am willing to offer my protection over the zone of Safe Haven for all citizens and visitors with OFFICIAL business. Anything to help the town return to its former glory. However if these goals are not met or at least in progress during the next administration; my offer will likely expire.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
LOL careful what you wish for Doc, it could happen, Amadeus are between the nominated.