• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm Retired.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Don't retire. Just switch hit for a while.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It's when you hit for either side depending on who's pitching ;)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you're bored the door is always open here.
Sometimes switch hitting can be fun too.
There's always a change of scenery, don't retire just yet!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hektik only likes fighting good pvpers. Theres no way he will join our side lol.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hektik only likes fighting good pvpers. Theres no way he will join our side lol.
Huh I think its the contrairy, I mean we got all the best mages on our side, hence he retiring because on your side, theres no challenge !

but good luck Hektik in your future, come back soon!

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Huh I think its the contrairy, I mean we got all the best mages on our side, hence he retiring because on your side, theres no challenge !

Don't be a sad panda!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

WAIT WAIT wait......

You guys have mages?
I only fight archers and tamers.... o_O

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PEOPLE ARE FOOL
Mortelle > all BL and cie
Charlotte > all BL and cie
Pantera > all BL and cie
best 3 mages on shard
I would say Hektik too but now he retiring :(

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hrm all those names including hektik I have beaten in an official on foot duel and/or had them run from me in a field 1v1 scenario. Just saying..... *shrug*.

AND that's not saying I have never died to them, but seeing how I have "won" also.... what does that mean? *wink*

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
PEOPLE ARE FOOL
Mortelle > all BL and cie
Charlotte > all BL and cie
Pantera > all BL and cie
best 3 mages on shard
I would say Hektik too but now he retiring :(
LOLOLOLOL Wow that's so sad.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hrm all those names including hektik I have beaten in an official on foot duel and/or had them run from me in a field 1v1 scenario. Just saying..... *shrug*.

AND that's not saying I have never died to them, but seeing how I have "won" also.... what does that mean? *wink*
No you have not beaten any of these 3 mages in an official mage duel on foot, stop spreading crap giggles. You are on a lesser level Giggles. Train some more ! and without pots also ;)

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
No you have not beaten any of these 3 mages in an official mage duel on foot, stop spreading crap giggles.
Yes, she has. Multiple times. You really aren't on the shard often enough to know.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

STOP PERTENDING TO BE GOOD AT UO OH GOD PEOPLE ARE FOOL

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No you have not beaten any of these 3 mages in an official mage duel on foot, stop spreading crap giggles. You are on a lesser level Giggles. Train some more ! and without pots also ;)
LOLOLOL aww you're so cute :heart:
Chugging is your thing Mortelle, not mine. And WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT YOU AS IF YOU ARE SOMEONE ELSE!?!?!!? hahahahahahaha. UO is hilarious!!!
Its OK. I shall allow you to keep your sense of manliness by not posting the video clips of you running from me chugging about 6 times *wink*
Stick to your tamer, it suits you better. Toodles!!!!

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok This is Hektik Post and its going too far, I was just saying you are on a lesser level in duel Giggles, have you beat Charlotte when I wasnt on? oh great then. Pantera too? Nice. and Hektik also ? Sorc suit ?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ok This is Hektik Post and its going too far, I was just saying you are on a lesser level in duel Giggles, have you beat Charlotte when I wasnt on? oh great then. Pantera too? Nice. and Hektik also ? Sorc suit ?

Pantera has run from me almost dead in 1v1 feild settings (fact)
Hektik I have beaten 1v1 in a foot duel no chugging before he started wearing his sorc suit (fact)
I have beaten Charloette 1v1 in a foot deul no chugging before he started wearing his sorc suit (fact)
YOU have ran from me in 1v1 field settings chugging (fact)

Any other questions? Or does this require proof?
Out of those 4 mages the only one with balls enough to admit the truth would be Hektik so you should ask him.
So does this merit me being crowned with the AWESOMELEETSAUCESTATUS as a good mage in Ultima Online???? Can I text all my family and friends and inform them?!?!?!

Seriously you take this way to seriously LOL.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Pantera has run from me almost dead in 1v1 feild settings (fact)
Hektik I have beaten 1v1 in a foot duel no chugging before he started wearing his sorc suit (fact)
I have beaten Charloette 1v1 in a foot deul no chugging before he started wearing his sorc suit (fact)
YOU have ran from me in 1v1 field settings chugging (fact)

Any other questions? Or does this require proof?
Out of those 4 mages the only one with balls enough to admit the truth would be Hektik so you should ask him.
So does this merit me being crowned with the AWESOMELEETSAUCESTATUS as a good mage in Ultima Online???? Can I text all my family and friends and inform them?!?!?!

Seriously you take this way to seriously LOL.
How did you cast on him all the way to guard zone on Atlantic? :eyes::ohsnap:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Quick, peopel ARE fool indeed! Your assessment of mage skill is terribly off. Do you even have a mage? LoL

Stewmaister

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have beaten Charloette 1v1 in a foot deul no chugging before he started wearing his sorc suit (fact) . . . Out of those 4 mages the only one with balls enough to admit the truth would be Hektik so you should ask him.
This is Stewie. Yes, that is true although you misspelled my name.

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What happened to this thread? Someone got proven wrong so we went to radio silence?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mad Pandas are mad.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hektik was one of the worst plays I have ever seen on Atlantic. Is Catskills so bad that people think he is "good"?

Lets try to keep standards people!

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hektik was one of the worst plays I have ever seen on Atlantic. Is Catskills so bad that people think he is "good"?

Lets try to keep standards people!
How about you stop slacking and get that gov bonus going on your own shard! :D

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tell ya what Hektik. Since you dueled with honor, if you come back ill recruit you

Hektik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I appreciate the offer DC, but I think I'm going to be turning off my account soon. It was a good duel though. Congratulations on your win.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciate the offer DC, but I think I'm going to be turning off my account soon. It was a good duel though. Congratulations on your win.
Hektik, stop being such a sad panda and get your arse back out there.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Hektik it's a trap embrace your inner sad panda leave this dreary place behind and become one of us, "The Bitter". One Of Us. One Of Us. One Of Us. One Of Us.