• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm removing most suits from my vendors

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
As they sell to slow and vendor fee are killing me
If you need one of my suits, call me ingame or send me a PM or ICQ
I did keep the newbie suits on vendor but removed most of the ones below:
If I have them ready, I can stock fast, else I will need time to make them.
79000 LRC100, MR6, 5x70
159000 LRC 100, Luck 600, MR6, 5x70
189000 LRC100, MR6, LMC40, 5x70
319000 LRC100, MR6, LMC40, Luck600, 5x70 - I do not always make this one
----------------
79000 Stealth MR6, HPR6, 5x70
159000 Stealth MR6, HPR6, Luck600, 5x70
189000 Stealth HPR6, MR6, LMC40, 5x70
319000 Stealth HPR6, MR6, LMC40, Luck600, 5x70 - I do not always make this one
-----------------------
79999 Studded MR6, HPR6, 5x70
159000 Studded MR6, HPR6, Luck600, 5x70
189000 Studded HPR6, MR6, LMC40, 5x70
319000 Studded HPR6, MR6, LMC40, Luck600, 5x70 - I do not always make this one
---------------------
79999 Metal, MR6, HPR6, 5x70
159000 Metal MR6, HPR6, Luck600, 5x70
189000 Metal HPR6, MR6, LMC40, 5x70
319000 Metal HPR6, MR6, LMC40, Luck600, 5x70 - I do not always make this one
I may be able to make other kinds on demand but I may also say no if I'm to stressed from work or don't have time
Sorry from removing most from my vendors but vendor fee hurt when no one buy my suit.
I know Apollyon will tell, they are to expensive but there should be a little profit left for me when my vendors have taking their fee

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a comment about your dexxer suits. Do 24 hp, 42 stam, 42 mana instead of the regens and they are much more useful. Also i always put 24 hp on every suit i craft on siege, imho most important thing after resists, at least on this shard. I did always wonder why you put regens on dexxer suits, nobody does run them that way.

Agra-Lem

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Just a comment about your dexxer suits. Do 24 hp, 42 stam, 42 mana instead of the regens and they are much more useful. Also i always put 24 hp on every suit i craft on siege, imho most important thing after resists, at least on this shard. I did always wonder why you put regens on dexxer suits, nobody does run them that way.

Agra-Lem
Thanks for the advices, I may try that

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't blame you. I have been debating putting my vendor back up and finally decided against it, for the same reasons you have mentioned. Also agree with you on the Chaga Mushrooms and the price of your luck armor, your time investment is worth something. Its not helping that I can farm average loot from low end spawn that blows away anything I can craft. Yesterday within 2 hours I pulled a suit together from loot that unenhanced has 1120 luck (If I enhance the armor with gold and spined will be 1400 luck) mid 60s resist, 20 dex increase, 25 int increase, 30 stam increase 40lmc, and 65 Damage incease and 10 ssi. That is just armor and jewels. With a shield and weapon DI, ssi, luck and resist would be increased even more. So my 120 tailer, smith imbue is pretty much only useful in enhancing loot with leathers and ignots to modify the luck and resist on loot. Which buying forged metal tools for $10 from the UOStore guarantees success in enhancing the really good pieces and pretty much makes the legendary skill worthless because the tool guarntees success at GM level or lower as long as you have the skill to work the resource. The only thing I can really craft equal to loot is by reforging and buring through runic hammers and horned/barbed kits and doing the BOD grind. Which seems to pointless since a few hours of farming will most likely net the piece as loot that I will burn hammers and kits trying to reforge. Plus lots of loot to unravel for relic frags, ess, and residue to craft armor and weapons that no one will buy. Sorry did not start this post with the intent of going off on a crafting rant.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't blame you. I have been debating putting my vendor back up and finally decided against it, for the same reasons you have mentioned. Also agree with you on the Chaga Mushrooms and the price of your luck armor, your time investment is worth something. Its not helping that I can farm average loot from low end spawn that blows away anything I can craft. Yesterday within 2 hours I pulled a suit together from loot that unenhanced has 1120 luck (If I enhance the armor with gold and spined will be 1400 luck) mid 60s resist, 20 dex increase, 25 int increase, 30 stam increase 40lmc, and 65 Damage incease and 10 ssi. That is just armor and jewels. With a shield and weapon DI, ssi, luck and resist would be increased even more. So my 120 tailer, smith imbue is pretty much only useful in enhancing loot with leathers and ignots to modify the luck and resist on loot. Which buying forged metal tools for $10 from the UOStore guarantees success in enhancing the really good pieces and pretty much makes the legendary skill worthless because the tool guarntees success at GM level or lower as long as you have the skill to work the resource. The only thing I can really craft equal to loot is by reforging and buring through runic hammers and horned/barbed kits and doing the BOD grind. Which seems to pointless since a few hours of farming will most likely net the piece as loot that I will burn hammers and kits trying to reforge. Plus lots of loot to unravel for relic frags, ess, and residue to craft armor and weapons that no one will buy. Sorry did not start this post with the intent of going off on a crafting rant.
Thats not true. That looted stuff is fine for casters , tamers or bards.
For pvm dexxer, the mods on the looted pieces are usually the wrong ones and you get better results to craft and imbue stuff. For example, 2/3 of what drops seems to be mage armor or medable, so no stamina protection or additional lmc from these. You get much better results putting hp, stam,mana increase and lmc on every armor piece, either plate or studded.All those regens and casting focus is completly useless in most cases, while those armor pieces may look good, in practice they are much worse then 450-500 imbuing intensity worth of mods which you actually need.
For farming mid level stuff the new loot might be usable, for anything that is challenging its not very good.
Jewelry is different , quite nice pieces to be found if you dont need skill increase on them.

Reforging can be used for good weapons which will be blessed anyway. Another use is putting hci or dci on armor which is a simple reforge. Dragon scale or gargoyle earrings and bracelets dont need to be enhanced.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One example in my dex loot drat a leather jingasa 8 stam increase, 5 str increase 6 hp regen, 4 stam regen, 10 lmc with 53 resist and its clean. Seems like a pretty fair Dex piece to me and pretty common drops. Or next to it a straw hat with 54 resist, 15 HCI 15DCI 10 LMC 8MR and finishes off with 8 Dex increase. Again not a bad addition to any suit and I am finding commonly. I am running 2580 luck + the statue bonus while farming this which I guess does amplify the loot quite a bit.

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Aren't you maxing out the imbues to their highest potential and using expensive mats? I already told you that if you imbue at 80% potency then you can avoid the expensive mats. That ought to drop the price significantly. There's no point using max potency imbues on most suits. You can even make awesome dex suits without max imbue potency.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Aren't you maxing out the imbues to their highest potential and using expensive mats? I already told you that if you imbue at 80% potency then you can avoid the expensive mats. That ought to drop the price significantly. There's no point using max potency imbues on most suits. You can even make awesome dex suits without max imbue potency.
I try to make different levels of suit, but I may changes some to max them out. The last mod will always be more expensive.
I will try to find out, what will sell because the ones I use to make did stop selling. Tyrath may be correct, it is the new loot that is the reason.
Hopeful I will find some suit, that will sell.
Thanks for the polite reply Apollyon :)

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One example in my dex loot drat a leather jingasa 8 stam increase, 5 str increase 6 hp regen, 4 stam regen, 10 lmc with 53 resist and its clean. Seems like a pretty fair Dex piece to me and pretty common drops. Or next to it a straw hat with 54 resist, 15 HCI 15DCI 10 LMC 8MR and finishes off with 8 Dex increase. Again not a bad addition to any suit and I am finding commonly. I am running 2580 luck + the statue bonus while farming this which I guess does amplify the loot quite a bit.
That jingasa would be fine if it would exist. But 6 hp regen does not spawn on armor. And i want to see that straw hat with 15 hci, 15 dci and 8 mr and 8 dex. Doesnt exist as well.
Stop trying to fool people. Both of your examples cannot exist under current loot rules.
Apart from that, both pieces are medable, and got no hp or mana increase on them.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, usually avoiding special mats, but doing reforging and using special mats if i think it is needed.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will let you know when I have farmed up more of those pieces that you say can't exist. Since I already unraveled the junk from yesterdays farming.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Chaga mushrooms for luck suits? Okay when I can get back into game I will collect some and give them to you for free :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I do have a nice pile at the moment, I don't really think the price is wrong, it's more some of the mods. I will try with MI and HPI on some suit and see if they sell better. Thanks for the offer Katt but with that little playtime you have at the moment, I'm sure you are busy when you get in game :)

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will let you know when I have farmed up more of those pieces that you say can't exist. Since I already unraveled the junk from yesterdays farming.
Im not looking for any boardwars here. But, on looted armor pieces there is no 6 hpr, no 15 hci, no 15 dci, no 8 mr and no 8dex. Its simply over the cap off what is actually possible atm. Maybe you rememeber something wrong.

Agra-Lem

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just like Klapauc, those mods struck me as odd.
If you got them, great. But like he said, under the current loot system 15 HCI/DCI on a straw hat shouldn´t exist. At least not to my knowledge from what I´ve seen ingame and on the boards.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not looking for any boardwars here. But, on looted armor pieces there is no 6 hpr, no 15 hci, no 15 dci, no 8 mr and no 8dex. Its simply over the cap off what is actually possible atm. Maybe you rememeber something wrong.

Agra-Lem
You are correct not remembering wrong but reading my memorable junk notes wrong. The hats were legendary and 25 lrc mage gear. The mods I listed were actually for jewels and the 6hpr is 4. Tired when I wrote those down, LOL the 8 mR is actually 9 MR on a gnarled staff that I actually kept. THat being said I am still collecting better stuff on average than I can craft or atleast feasibly craft.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, thats a fine helm (or are jingasa pants??) but I'm not sure I would even use it since it lacks +int which is very important, and as was mentioned I have never seen a hat anything like that. Warrior stuff IS way way way harder to find as loot, because warriors rely on more stats than any other temp, and they are all fairly essential to stay alive against your standard additions now a days. Finding a ring that my warrior would use over a imbued one is fairly impossible. Forget about a pvm weapon better than an imbued one, as it wont happen.
Imbued stuff is still generally better, especially for warriors. Warriors, while highly effective are sort of messed up in general IMO, but that's a different topic.

Tamers of course can wear anything, and it hardly matters if they know what they are doing.

As for selling suits I fully understand. It's probably not worth the time because everyone probably has their own imbuer because you sort of need one to play any more. :/ So all you would be selling suit wise is convenience, and that's probably not worth 100k or more to many people.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Freja, something you might consider doing as an alternative to stocking containers of suits is to just sell individual pieces of armor. You might have at least a few sales that way because people may be interested in just buying one or two pieces that will work with looted pieces they find.

Also, you used to be able to buy the Merchant's Trinkets from the Origin store to help a tiny bit with vendor fees. However, I no longer can find them in the U.S. version of the origin.com website. Perhaps they are still available on another country's version of the origin.com website.