Im out to!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
R

Rand Al

I am selling my accounts so if you see my chars running around it may not be me soon. Anyway good luck to most of you may pop in just to say something.

S

SUPRsalad

Did I hear something about UT? Y'all need to get wtf gemma-pwned? Sweet!
I always told you, brendo, that if you got a bunch of guys into it, i'd pay for a server. Do we have a vent we can use? Work is actually starting to slow down a little now. Most my guys are working 4 ten hour days, so I got 3 day weekends every weekend! Lets get it on! (also, we should think about Hamachi again)

-Gems

R

Rand Al

Did I hear something about UT? Y'all need to get wtf gemma-pwned? Sweet!
I always told you, brendo, that if you got a bunch of guys into it, i'd pay for a server. Do we have a vent we can use? Work is actually starting to slow down a little now. Most my guys are working 4 ten hour days, so I got 3 day weekends every weekend! Lets get it on! (also, we should think about Hamachi again)

-Gems
Gemma pwned..... What happened last time we did this? yea Gemma got pwned! ha

M

MasterP

I got vent as always. Im down to shoot any of you in the face!!!!!!!! If you want vent info set up for UT just PM me on here and then ill get back to you asap...

Also Gemma some people dont have UT anymore. Can you please give a web page and simple instructions on how to get it. Also the main macro's you need to set in UT and how? And how to get to the menu in the game.

S

SUPRsalad

http://www.urbanterror.info/news/home/

There you go juv. Rand, you know I can't compete with your l33t equipment, but you also know I'll shoot you in the face! Ill shoot you two in the faces too (brendo and juv) I'm having a ****ty day, so please, someone call me. lets get this thing on!

S

SUPRsalad

Oh & Juv, I'll help with macros later if you need it, but honestly man... reload, bandage, shoot.. The rest is optional.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
Awww thought you were talking about Unreal Tournament when I read "UT". Disappointed :(

S

SUPRsalad

Nah, homie don't play that, Chad. Urban Terror is way way better. You should play with us! Go download it!

On a side note: Im all downloaded and installed. Just gotta dig up my mic (or buy a new one) and I can get down.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
Awww thought you were talking about Unreal Tournament when I read "UT". Disappointed :(
Dude, we got to play some Unreal Tournament brah. I love that game.

Rand, it sucks to see you go! :sad4: You were a cool dude to play with and to converse with the little time I got to roll with you. I had fun while it lasted.

Take care man and I wish to the best in your present and future adventures.

:grouphug: Grouphug from Pacific

R

Rand Al

Rand, it sucks to see you go! :sad4: You were a cool dude to play with and to converse with the little time I got to roll with you. I had fun while it lasted.

Yea you are a cool dude to i enjoyed rolling with you but it is time for me to go between my flight classes and other things it is best i quit. May see you in ut someday maybe right? lol. I may pop in here a bit and post some more flight pictures it has been hot and sunny here so i have been able to get some good ones.

S

SUPRsalad

We missed you last night Rand!

Juvi pretty much destroyed everyone, set did pretty well as well. I, on the other hand, am so rusty and unaccustomed to video-games, that I got car-sick and had to bail.. :popcorn: still fun though. I'll acclimate.

R

Rand Al

We missed you last night Rand!

Juvi pretty much destroyed everyone, set did pretty well as well. I, on the other hand, am so rusty and unaccustomed to video-games, that I got car-sick and had to bail.. :popcorn: still fun though. I'll acclimate.
Yea im rusty to. I am normally back home late night after i get back from the rum collection point. That could be why i am so rusty all the rum is gone and there is a reason lol.

R

Rand Al

You ever organize a account to sell, so much crap to dig through so i just started dropping most of it

S

SUPRsalad

Yea im rusty to. I am normally back home late night after i get back from the rum collection point. That could be why i am so rusty all the rum is gone and there is a reason lol.
Just got home. Turning my trillian on now. I've got some things to take care of, namely the three S's. Lets try this again!

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 8, 2009
Cali'
Bye rand, was great playing with you for that whole 8 months in GOO great memories and times bud; however now I need to drop you in some UT for leaving uo and not coming to play with FOO! Cya bud you'll be back maybe.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008

I used to be so god damn good at UT2k4. It was the only FPS I ever had any fun playing beside goldeneye on the N64.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
I used to be so god damn good at UT2k4. It was the only FPS I ever had any fun playing beside goldeneye on the N64.
Hell yeah, I love the whole Unreal franchise.

UT99

UT2k4

UT 3

All cash! :gun:

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
Hell yeah, I love the whole Unreal franchise.

UT99

UT2k4

UT 3

All cash! :gun:
Never played UT99.

Loved 2k4.

Didn't like UT 3 because they got rid of dodge jumping and made it a more user friendly game. Kind of took the talent out of it IMO.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
Never played UT99.

Loved 2k4.

Didn't like UT 3 because they got rid of dodge jumping and made it a more user friendly game. Kind of took the talent out of it IMO.
Yeah, I agree. They could of left that in the game it still would of been great.

UT99

2k4 are still very very active.

You can easily download and play them for free.

S

SUPRsalad

I'd like it if we could make Urban Terror the official game of retired UO players.

Chad, this is a formal invitation. I swear, if you liked golden eye, you'd love UT.

Kal, c'mon.. just.. c'mon, and download the damn thing.

R

Rand Al

I don't suppose you would have a keep you would like to give me? Just offering to help you tidy up :)
I do have a keep in the swamp, may find someone to give it to so it does not go idoc, it has some items in it that id rather have go to a good person than others. Unless the people i am selling the accs to want it.

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 26, 2008
Pacific Shard
I was hoping to place one today but it fell before I got home (I currently live in Europe). The guy who placed tried to kill me! As usual I panicked and ran :(
*sighs*

R

Rand Al

I was hoping to place one today but it fell before I got home (I currently live in Europe). The guy who placed tried to kill me! As usual I panicked and ran :(
*sighs*
Yea some people have nothing better to do with there lives other than to time thees idocs and camp them all day so it is hard to place a keep or a castle for people with stuff they need to do. Any way after i talk to thees guys about the sell of the accs and when i get time to do it i will hit you up but i am busy with rl stuff so i never get on other than when i am typing up a paper.

R

Rand Al

I keep getting home to late you all are sleeping when i get back for UT :(

I will still get on icq to say hi to you joy :)

S

SUPRsalad

Rand, what days do you have off? Whats your schedule like? I need to play with someone more.. 'on my level'. Sets great to play with, so long as we are on the same team! Playing against him is like.. well.. Playing against set on a mage.. not fun.

R

Rand Al

Rand, what days do you have off? Whats your schedule like? I need to play with someone more.. 'on my level'. Sets great to play with, so long as we are on the same team! Playing against him is like.. well.. Playing against set on a mage.. not fun.
I do not really have a schedule i have just been staying out late. My flight classes are all during the day

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
I'd like it if we could make Urban Terror the official game of retired UO players.

Chad, this is a formal invitation. I swear, if you liked golden eye, you'd love UT.

Kal, c'mon.. just.. c'mon, and download the damn thing.
If you guys get a vent or something up and running that I can pop in now and again to check if anyones playing I'll download it.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 9, 2008
ut99 aka unreal tournament game of the year edition is the **** and I still have my disks