• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm not a fraking Cylon!

G

Don't forget! New season (and final season) of Battlestar Gallactica is on tonight on Sci-Fi Channel at 10:00pm Eastern Daylights Time (check your local listings!!!)

Sci-Fi is playing the last 2-part season finale of Season 3, 2 hours before the Season 4 Premier! You can also watch Season 3 on http://www.scifi.com/ !!!

*prays to the gods that they bring Muffit back*

I have a feeling and I hope that they will do like the original series did and continue the Story Lines with Spin-Off and Movies. They already announce a "Caprica" spin off! *cheers*

<blockquote><hr>

SCI FI Announces Caprica

NEW YORK—SCI FI Channel announced the development of Caprica, a spinoff prequel of its hit Battlestar Galactica, in presentations to advertisers in New York on April 26. Caprica would come from Galactica executive producers Ronald D. Moore and David Eick, writer Remi Aubuchon (24) and NBC Universal Television Studio.

Caprica would take place more than half a century before the events that play out in Battlestar Galactica. The people of the Twelve Colonies are at peace and living in a society not unlike our own, but where high technology has changed the lives of virtually everyone for the better.

But a startling breakthrough in robotics is about to occur, one that will bring to life the age-old dream of marrying artificial intelligence with a mechanical body to create the first living robot: a Cylon. Following the lives of two families, the Graystones and the Adamas (the family of William Adama, who will one day become the commander of the Battlestar Galactica), Caprica will weave together corporate intrigue, techno-action and sexual politics into television's first science fiction family saga, the channel announced.

Source: http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?id=35773

[/ QUOTE ]