• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm not a 49ers or Raders Fan anymore OMG!

• Thread starter uo_kaladin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

uo_kaladin

Talk about franchises making really bad choices. I'm from the bay area originally and I'm totally shocked by some of the decisions these teams made.

1) 49ers trade their 2008 draft choice for an offensive (pick no. 27) lineman in the 2007 draft who hasn't played a down for them. This reminds me of the guy who takes the one marshmellow now instead of the two marshmellows in one year.

2) The raiders trade Randy Moss for a 4th round draft choice.

Both those trades go to the Patriots. That's just messed up. Thank god for the Giants for bailing both teams out for this year. I had pretty much conceded the patriots the next 3 super bowls.

I told my wife after the giants won that my life was now complete. She was kinda ticked off and said my life should have been complete after we got married. :O