• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm looking for evil roleplayers (Siege)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Long ago, Siege had several roleplaying evil guilds on Siege, Brigands, Pirates, Orcs and Undeads. I'm trying to get a evil RP alliance up running.
I'm both looking for RP evil guilds who want to be a part of the alliance and for members to my old guild.
I'm not looking for hardcore, win on any cost players. I'm looking for both red PvP'ers and blue non PvP'ers.
The evil alliance, The Collective of Lost, (LOST) will be up running in a few days.
The first two guilds is Borg and TDO

The Dark Outlaws, (TDO*)
The OthersURL]
Take a look of the forums. We not done adding info about my ideas for the alliance.

The Dark Outlaws [TDO*] is a roleplaying evil Guild, Freja startede years ago it on Atlantic, then moved Drachenfels for better connection. Normal shards was not nice to evil roleplayers, stat loss and recall was not good for the roleplay.
Then when Siege was up, we moved to here. Siege Perilous was oure new home a few year, until Freja become a slave of UDL and later fot the undead gift and become one of Myrkuls lords.

Myrkuls power on Siege is long gone and Freja got her freedom back, even when still a vampire and need blood to be active.

Freja and her sisters are looking for Outlaws, Brigands, Highwayman, Rogues and Vagrants to rebuild the guild. We need both roleplaying PK's and peaceful Outlaws in our group to build a community.
The guild will also offer a home for miserable who get no help from Lord Britich and the rich in the towns.

If you want to join us, you must care about your victim, it is not enough, that it is fun for you, this is a multiplayer game, and we don't want to make players quit, because they feel, that we ruin their game.

We do also accept non combat players, tradesmen, craftmen/ women, but no whining if you get killed of some of oure victims.

If you only want to kill players, on an easy way, and get their loot, this is not the guild for you. You will not get a lot of loot here, that is not the goal, the goal are interacting with others in a RP way.

Contact me via ICQ 7869331 or PM if you want to join The Dark Outlaws or your guild are looking to join the alliance.
We have a few rules you will need to accept to become TDO or a part of the alliance.

Hope to see you on Siege

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The alliance will have the name "The Others, [THEM]"
Undesirables
We will NOT tolerate any scammers, exploiters, cheaters, griefers, or general jerks in this alliance. Note that unattended macroing is considered cheating.

Manners
Reskilling:
Do not reskill your opponent. There are exceptions to this rule. One example would be if the enemy is resurrecting a fallen opponent. However, the exceptions are few. Some people reskill for fun or just because they can. That’s not what we’re about.
Trash talk:
Trash talk should be kept to a minimum. If done at all, it is highly preferable you do it in a roleplay manner.
Looting:
We are light looters, NOT dry looters. Only loot what you or your guildmates/allies need. Do not loot just to loot.

PvPers and non-combatants
Pvpers
All PvPers must be red or have the intention of turning red very soon. This is not an alliance for blue PvPers.
Non-combatants
Non-PvPers should be generally non-aggressive. They are however allowed to defend themselves and PvP members of the alliance. They are required to assist in healing (if capable) of PvP members of the alliance IF with those members when they are attacked first. A general rule of Siege to keep in mind is not to equip what you can’t afford to lose. That’s especially true in this alliance, as you’ll likely be grey much more than in other alliances.

NEW
Neither BORG nor TDO* attack NEW. However, we are not opposed to accepting into the alliance guilds that have strict roleplay rules that require them to attack NEW, so long as they remember our manners rules. You must also inform Shalimar leader of NEW of how you will treat them if you wish to take an aggressive stance towards them.

Enemies
EVERYONE (with the exception of NEW) is an enemy of our alliance. That includes any individuals or guilds you are friendly with. You must learn that there is a difference between “on the field” and “off the field,” and while we have nothing against you having friends in enemy guilds off the field, on the field they will be your enemies and you must not hesitate to attack them. Guildmates and allies come before anyone else.

Factions
Our alliance is not in factions at this time. It might be at a future date. If we ever do join factions, all PvP members of the alliance will be in factions.

Communication and coordination
We do not use an online chat program such as teamspeak or vent. We do use uoam.

These rules are expected to be obeyed by all members of the alliance. Failure to adhere to the above rules will result in removal from the alliance. Individual guilds can of course have additional rules for themselves so long as they are not in conflict with these rules.

B

Bennos Morales

I'm not evil, but I will entertain by digging up a buried treasure when the TDO guild is built. For a minor fee of course ;).