• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm looking for Ethy mount and full Weaver book plz =)

R

Razzputon

If anyone has a full weaver spell book they are looking for get rid of or sell please send me an ICQ. I have been looking for one for a couple weeks now.

I'm also looking for a Ethy mount 1-4 yr reward please.

437-947-292

Thanks!

I

imported_Fran Fury

Did you go and lose the book I got ya

I will let you know when I get another full one done to see if you still need it. Don't hold your breath on me though...spells seem to be harder to find when your actually looking.

R

Razzputon

hey! yeah I'm building another one. =)

P.S. To late I'm holding my breath!

*Holds Breath*

R

Razzputon

*Wakes up*

*Tackles Tycolby*

*Holds Breath in hopes of a greenish blue hue*

I

imported_Fran Fury

lol

Well it seems some wonderfully kind person has taken pity on us both. I will have you another book by this evening

R

Razzputon

<font color="red"> Well it seems some wonderfully kind person has taken pity on us both. </font>

Pity?! He stole a spell book, I didnt have, while I was passed out.

I'm gonna log in my lawyer character and sue his arse!

I

imported_Fran Fury

Haha! UO Law and Order?

I didn't say he was the wonderfully kind person

V

Vahne

You can readily find ethy mounts in Luna for 3-4 mil. I tend to see them in the north east area with those small vendor shops.

R

RestlessLA

i sell ethys for 1.7 mil whenever i have any to sell, northeast luna 3rd house from the right... house in the very northeast luna spot sells ethys for 2.5-3 mil i think

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

lol

Well it seems some wonderfully kind person has taken pity on us both. I will have you another book by this evening

[/ QUOTE ]I'm NOT wonderfully kind. I needed the lockdown space! hehe

S

Slacktard

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

lol

[/ QUOTE ]I'm NOT wonderfully kind. I needed the lockdown space! hehe

[/ QUOTE ]
She really isn't, pretty mean actually.
I think she filled DV's spot when he left.........

G

But your account still has to be x months old to use them, right?