• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Im looking for a Treasure Map Library.

Umarth

Visitor
Hi

I'm returning after 12 years of absence.

All my Rune Library runes are out of date.

Can anyone point to a good library?

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi Umarth,
You're welcome to come and take a look at the selection of runebooks at the RAA Library - if you go from Brit Bank, East, towards the Compassion Desert you'll find us just before the Swamp.
upload_2016-4-27_20-29-34.png

However, since Publish 67 Treasure Map locations have been randomized rather than on a set selection of locations. You now have to find the location, but the Enhanced Client can work well for this, or using mining.

Take a look at Treasure Map - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia for more information!

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
..or get a Davies locker it helps alot. The map runebooks are still useful to get you to places near the old locations. Mining is very helpful as well. The RAA books are in the front, inside the blue and green tinkerboxes.
And welcome back!

Umarth

Visitor
I found your library and have been using it on my Treasure hunter "George".

I found it out the hard way they changed it to random. I was starting to pulling my hair. Then I read about the randomization and picked up 100 mining.

I how ever didnt find Malas and Te -something something runes.
I will check the Green tinker box.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The map archive needed to find the rune locations are just for Tram and Fel Maps. We didnt have treasure locations in the other facets until the randomisation came. I use normal Malas and Termur books and when I dig somewhere I had to walk alot to reach..I mark a rune in that area and put in a book for next time.