• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

im guessing this is like really rare?

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
been working begging in heartwood, started at 50 just hit 90, i have gotten countless pitchers of water, bread, pizza, shirts, lanterns...etc but i have only gotten 1 red pitcher of red wine, so i take it this is like really rare?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
That is a good question.
  • Water Pitcher (normal and reversed)
  • French Bread
  • Lantern
  • Pizza
  • Bowl of Stew
  • Wedge of Cheese
  • Bunch of Dates
  • Shirt
  • Pitcher of Liquor (normal and reversed)
  • Bottle of Wine
  • Flower Garland (normal and reversed)
  • Bedroll
  • Plate of Cookies
  • Fishing Pole
  • Fish Steak (cooked)
  • Turnip
  • Sake

There is unconfirmed levels (ie: I personally couldn't find anything confirmed by a dev) as shown here, as your skill grows your chances to get the "higher end" items in Heartwood grows. I am guessing a Pitcher of Liquor and a Pitcher of Wine are interchangeable.

Personal note: As Stratics grows I am hoping to be able to get questions answered such as these for you guys. Still working on it. Stratics is always growing and the information for Ultima Online is definitely a permanent part of that. I'd like to think this could be an easy question to answer in the future!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those are given out year round. Ive tossed many in the trash. They also have handles that face both directions.

Since you don't have a pic. I am talking about the ones that say acquired from begging.

You can also make a pitcher of red wine by filling from a wine bottle in a Barrel.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its one of the items they give. Ive gotten them before. I don't think any of the things that say acquired by begging are worth anything. But you can try to sell it as a rare. Its not a Halloween item.

The lanterns do stay on in a vendors hand. Beg in the tokuno city. Theres lots of NPCs to beg and Trick Or Treat. You wont get junk.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a good question.
  • Water Pitcher (normal and reversed)
  • French Bread
  • Lantern
  • Pizza
  • Bowl of Stew
  • Wedge of Cheese
  • Bunch of Dates
  • Shirt
  • Pitcher of Liquor (normal and reversed)
  • Bottle of Wine
  • Flower Garland (normal and reversed)
  • Bedroll
  • Plate of Cookies
  • Fishing Pole
  • Fish Steak (cooked)
  • Turnip
  • Sake
There is unconfirmed levels (ie: I personally couldn't find anything confirmed by a dev) as shown here, as your skill grows your chances to get the "higher end" items in Heartwood grows. I am guessing a Pitcher of Liquor and a Pitcher of Wine are interchangeable.

Personal note: As Stratics grows I am hoping to be able to get questions answered such as these for you guys. Still working on it. Stratics is always growing and the information for Ultima Online is definitely a permanent part of that. I'd like to think this could be an easy question to answer in the future!
Flutter, I cant stand your signature-pictures. They are too hot... Phew... That is. OH MY...

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I didn't know begging had any "rare" items, that's kind of cool.

Troop_Gil

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
been working begging in heartwood, started at 50 just hit 90, i have gotten countless pitchers of water, bread, pizza, shirts, lanterns...etc but i have only gotten 1 red pitcher of red wine, so i take it this is like really rare?
I have received the pitcher of wine a few times. Not sure if it's rare but I would guess that it's at least uncommon.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say uncommon. I've gotten enough of them that I just toss them in the trash

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'd say the flowered garland and the EMPTY bottle of wine are probably the 2 items you could sell and they are a rare drop. But you won't get rich begging.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd say the flowered garland and the EMPTY bottle of wine are probably the 2 items you could sell and they are a rare drop. But you won't get rich begging.
Really i have gotten quit a few garlands, didnt know they was rare, but so far still only 1 red pitcher of wine

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The turnip I have is the only one I've gotten. I've gotten 3 or 4 flowered garland and empty bottles. I've filled the bottles with various things. Milk, water, and sake.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't seen the bedroll. I haven't gotten the sake or fish steak. I think those are rare

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well those seem to be more desirable to collectors. Hard to get excited about a fish stake regardless of how rare it is lol.
You should really see the "fish palace" on Arirang if it's still there lol. The owner locked down literally thousands of different colored fish steaks. There is no deco, at all in the house except fish steaks. He even built furniture out of them lol, like a couch and some tables.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
You should really see the "fish palace" on Arirang if it's still there lol. The owner locked down literally thousands of different colored fish steaks. There is no deco, at all in the house except fish steaks. He even built furniture out of them lol, like a couch and some tables.
Somehow i think I could pass, lol.