• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) I'm going to sleep guys. Good Ni.. Wha? A HARROWER?!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At about 3AM EST; UHOH/RUHO (On Catskills we are RUHO) are making their final rounds and raiding 2 barracoons (One on Catskills, One on Chesapeake) before bedtime. After the despise raid; everyone is getting ready to get off as Necro yells, "GUYS. A HARROWER. CHESAPEAKE DESTARD. NOW!"

As our 5 man TB Team of Tom (AKA Necro/Conker), Ghost Whisperer (AKA Blade), Talented MrScott (AKA Mr. Irresistible), Monty, and Azereus (AKA Lox) spring into action; Necro scopes it out.

"True Harry is up! 2 Tentacles left. We better hurry! A lot of dragons! And lots of blues!" he says. I tell everyone to get on their approiate reds for the fight as I tell everyone to gather at Britain for a circle. "Let the kill the tents." I state. "Then we can push in. Necro; if we succeed, Have conker ready!"

We push into the dungeon of dragons, DESTARD! And man, were there ever a lot of dragons! Blue dragons; and gray dragons, silly named dragons, and just plan ass kicking dragons were all over us! "Para fields everywhere!" I command. "Push with poisons, stand with paras!!" As we push into what seemed like hundreds of dragons! Bolas were swinging; spells were ringing throughout the cave, fires bursting, swords clanging, arrows being shot. Boy was it hectic! After a successful push; we were able to push the blues who consisted of many many guilds back!

There were guilds such as.. (Feel free to correct me or let me know if you were there) RBG, S+S, Only, $CG$, L&L, and BiC. They tried to push us valiantly; but in the end the TB rebels were just much to handle.

They were able to break our lines several times; but could never get control of the True Harrower again.

The rebel True Brits depended upon a lone warrior known as "Conker" to defeat the beast. After what felt like FOREVER; the harrower fell dead to the floor. The gold rained all over Destard amongst the blood and gore of the fallen warriors. A total of 8 +25's; and another 5 +20's were bestowed upon the victors.

It was a great fight and bloodshed war. We commend you blues for attempting such a perilous siege! Great job indeed!

Hopefully; this incident won't leave a bitter taste in the mouths of those of you who were intending on joining us in the near future for a public harrower in which we will pop it for you and let you kill it while we protect you from any raiders.

- Lox of UHOH

** Disclaimer **
#1. Not all of these photos are mine

#2. I am glad everyone fought and hope everyone had a good time. I am sorry for any rude/offensive comments that could of been made. Judge each person seperately; and not as a group whole.

W

Warlord Zsinj

Let me get this right 5 guys came in and defeated 6 guilds which I am sure had many people from each guild? thats just crazy good job!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
was milkbone asking for 1v1s in a drunkin ramble during the fight?

T

Turles

god went to bed at 2 o well maybe next time. maybe all those blue guilds will ally an try to do spawns all the time that be great fights all night long.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
god went to bed at 2 o well maybe next time. maybe all those blue guilds will ally an try to do spawns all the time that be great fights all night long.
All of them with the exception of BiC are allied, and at least one of the folks in the allied guilds has a toon in BiC so it's all good.

A

A Bad Player

Whoa whoa whoa! Was that disclaimer about rude comments indirectly directed at me? :<<<<<< They called me fat.

R

RuthieJ

HaHaHa great pics!!!We had fun but i gotta say i so hate mistmages. Mine should be complete in a couple days just gotta suit her up!:lol:I think everyone had fun we tried to keep you all out and was paraonoid expecting Broli to pop out in dog form at anytime.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO Yea all of us were together cept Milkbone .. Hes not allied with us .. Was A Good Time I Think Cant speak for the others but i had a good time .. I Cant Pvp for crap.. But We put up a good fight .. Only One Thing Lox .. I Know We dropped monty a few times at the start and Scott Went Down A few times inside and once hangin half way out the entrance .. where are those pics??? Ps Im Not Startin Anything Just A Question :) *changing this i see the one of scott up there hangin out the entrance dead with papa chain and wane :)*

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad everyone seemed to have a good time. It's just in the heat of the moment I know people get mad when they die and can say stuff they don't mean!! It's all in good fun. :)

Also; when I listed the guilds; I didn't mean they were allied. I was simply stating the guilds so everyone knew that even blue guilds have the stones to pull off harrowers! And wanted to give em up upmost credit! :thumbup1:

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's pretty cool :) and Bombastic you sound ecstatic ;P but! ... I don't know about those high fives at end, that's sorta cheesy ;P hahaha.

o_O will keep eyes open for public harry lol :)

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol remember that alliance called -A- years ago that all the trammy guilds formed together? fun times... anyway thats kind of embarrassing that 5 people beat 6 guilds, thats like SX quality right there, good job on uhoh's part, and u speak very highly of Conker Lox but i now know the secret to his template so soon i can finally solo champs and such without a healer ! :)

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also; when I listed the guilds; I didn't mean they were allied. I was simply stating the guilds so everyone knew that even blue guilds have the stones to pull off harrowers! And wanted to give em up upmost credit! :thumbup1:

was good times .. weve done one before and finished it .. I cant remember who we were with .. maybe ruthie j can tell ya who we were with .. but we got the stones no doubt about that what happens when youve got a group like we do..

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol remember that alliance called -A- years ago that all the trammy guilds formed together? fun times... anyway thats kind of embarrassing that 5 people beat 6 guilds, thats like SX quality right there, good job on uhoh's part, and u speak very highly of Conker Lox but i now know the secret to his template so soon i can finally solo champs and such without a healer ! :)
You will never know the real secret behind the template Demon... You can try but you will never succeed!!!!

R

Ransom_of_BiC

If you are talking about the =A= guild that formed years ago called Ascension, that was *not* trammy guilds that formed that. Jay and I left UO and BiC and CIB and some other smaller champ spawn guilds formed =A= in order to band together and take down champs. It was a short lived endeavor, because when Jay and I returned to UO, 75% of =A= quit and rejoined or joined BiC.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are talking about the =A= guild that formed years ago called Ascension, that was *not* trammy guilds that formed that. Jay and I left UO and BiC and CIB and some other smaller champ spawn guilds formed =A= in order to band together and take down champs. It was a short lived endeavor, because when Jay and I returned to UO, 75% of =A= quit and rejoined or joined BiC.
i meant the guilds that weren't as well known as champs, i forget if i was in champs or FS! at the time

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To all the folks that were doing the Harry, Great Job! sorry i couldnt be more help but that late in the day i was well on my way into Lager heaven, I feel bad i couldn t help out more. *note to self: switching to whiskey at midnight is a no-no if you plan on keep playing*. Through a haze i seem to remeber Mr. Scott scuffing me up, I appreciate the one on one old man, sorry if my comments were less than what you deserved, sometimes i get carried away. Well that actually goes for all of you. the next time thou i plan on finding a better venue for comunication during the fight, I know i let some of you defenders down because i was so fixated on individualls and lost sight of the purpose. I couldnt see the forrest because of the trees. It was a hell of a time though. Awesome in its excitement, and a serious rush. ( i think i was sweating at the end of the fight lol). And to the UHOH fellas and girls of course, once again you moved in with gracefull teamwork, and consistent prescision, I applaud you.

Jordy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i meant the guilds that weren't as well known as champs, i forget if i was in champs or FS! at the time
BiC was just as well known as CHAMPS at that point in the game, and officially had more members at for quite a while. It cracks me up how people (my husband included) talk about CHAMPS like it was some godly guild.

A

A Bad Player

To all the folks that were doing the Harry, Great Job! sorry i couldnt be more help but that late in the day i was well on my way into Lager heaven, I feel bad i couldn t help out more. *note to self: switching to whiskey at midnight is a no-no if you plan on keep playing*. Through a haze i seem to remeber Mr. Scott scuffing me up, I appreciate the one on one old man, sorry if my comments were less than what you deserved, sometimes i get carried away. Well that actually goes for all of you. the next time thou i plan on finding a better venue for comunication during the fight, I know i let some of you defenders down because i was so fixated on individualls and lost sight of the purpose. I couldnt see the forrest because of the trees. It was a hell of a time though. Awesome in its excitement, and a serious rush. ( i think i was sweating at the end of the fight lol). And to the UHOH fellas and girls of course, once again you moved in with gracefull teamwork, and consistent prescision, I applaud you.
<------- Mr.Scott! and no worries ^.- I talk as much trash in the game as most just for entertainment, hopefully nobody really gets all ragey behind the comp or flips out because of my comments! All in fun ;>