• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm GM. and now...?

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My skill in sword manship now is a 100. other skills still not.
But my question is: what can i do to take power scrolls?
Where are the champions spawn?

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can i buy from other players?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes you can buy the scrolls from other players. Use vendor search to find them or ask in general chat. The prices for some of the 120 skills can be quite expensive so start off with 110 or 115 and then invest in the 120.

What shard are you on and what skills do you need scrolls for?

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
How i know if i can survive vs these creatures?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What skills do you have, what weapon and what kind of suit?

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
GM sword, anatomy. 90 chiv, tact. 80 healing, parry.
Have 30% kinetic eater
12 HPR
Other little up like
100 DI
45 HCI
30 SSI
32 DCI
Soul charge 30%
Hit life leech 43%
Energy eater 15%

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
All champ spawn have the same difficulty or there are champs more easiest than other?

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All champ spawn have the same difficulty or there are champs more easiest than other?
as a newbie it will be hard to solo a champ spawn.. if i was you i would go with group to help you out. if PK's don't kill you first.. =P usually the easiest it the rat spawn (vermin horde spawn) which is in felucca despise dungeon. if you can afford a 120 powerscroll i would buy it as some of the power scrolls are rare drops.. and you don't have to eat a 115, 110, or 105 ps first just eat a 120 ps and be done with it.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Find a guild and go do spawns with them. It is fun and you'll get PS that you can eat or trade. If you get killed by a PK so what... all you lose is insurance, and gain some experience in PvP.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Find a guild and go do spawns with them. It is fun and you'll get PS that you can eat or trade. If you get killed by a PK so what... all you lose is insurance, and gain some experience in PvP.
I have a guild. next time i play i will ask them for help me. :)

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Big question. I have
Anatomy 100
Tactics 100
Sword 100
Parry 80
Chiv 90
Heal 80.
Other upgrade can see up.

Where i can go alone? I dont know all map. Suggestion for where can i try to go?

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Big question. I have
Anatomy 100
Tactics 100
Sword 100
Parry 80
Chiv 90
Heal 80.
Other upgrade can see up.

Where i can go alone? I dont know all map. Suggestion for where can i try to go?

You still have plenty of points to raise on your tmplate. I suggest you raise resisting spells. It will be extremely useful for PvM and necessary for PvP. Pretty much anywhere you go here alone is going to be pretty hard. raise resisting and then look for PS, maybe take sword to 120, and RS to 120 if you want to PvP. Focus a lot on your gear, try to get all resists to 70 for starters.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You still have plenty of points to raise on your tmplate. I suggest you raise resisting spells. It will be extremely useful for PvM and necessary for PvP. Pretty much anywhere you go here alone is going to be pretty hard. raise resisting and then look for PS, maybe take sword to 120, and RS to 120 if you want to PvP. Focus a lot on your gear, try to get all resists to 70 for starters.
My build is ana/tact/sword/parry/chiv/heal all 120.
Resist can change with remove curse.
Now i have all at 100 (heal 80).

There are a mini boss for party of 2-3 players?

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My build is ana/tact/sword/parry/chiv/heal all 120.
Resist can change with remove curse.
Now i have all at 100 (heal 80).

There are a mini boss for party of 2-3 players?

When I am bored I go and I hunt the mini champs in the underworld, there's a ton and it is kinda fun. Yes you're right, you can use remove curse instead of resist. I suggest you carry enchanted apples with you as well, they have a long 30s cool-down, btu can be really useful when out of mana or if you need to quickly remove a bad curse like blood oath. Good luck

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can u link me the guide of this location?

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can u link me the guide of this location?

Sorry, I meant the Stygian Abyss dungeon, which you can enter through the underworld (I usually do) are you a gargoyle or human? yo do need to do a pretty easy quest before access is granted. The dungeon is full of mini-champs which can drop good items, and their minions drop imbuing ingredients which can be sold for a very good price. I personally can solo mostly everything in there without to much trouble, so I think it is pretty easy for small parties.

Here is the link

Stygian Abyss Dungeon - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

The tomb of the kings path is the easiest way to get in. The underworld path is more fun though.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, I meant the Stygian Abyss dungeon, which you can enter through the underworld (I usually do) are you a gargoyle or human? yo do need to do a pretty easy quest before access is granted. The dungeon is full of mini-champs which can drop good items, and their minions drop imbuing ingredients which can be sold for a very good price. I personally can solo mostly everything in there without to much trouble, so I think it is pretty easy for small parties.

Here is the link

Stygian Abyss Dungeon - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

The tomb of the kings path is the easiest way to get in. The underworld path is more fun though.
Thanks