• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Im coming back! Woo!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sure everyone will be over the moon! After a short break ill be returning to UO! Im sure everyone missed me a ton and will be welcoming me back with open arms!

L

Lady_Kat

Woo. :cheerleader: (I couldn't seem to find the 'Eye Roll' smilie.)

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many times is this now?
I have to be honest, whats what supposed to mean? In all my years of playing UO this is the first time ive ever had my accounts closed. As far as im aware ive never left previous to this. (Not counting times ive had my account suspended)

Im dissapointed. Surely these forums havnt died that much? This time last year there would have been at least 10 nasty comments by now. Surely the mods arnt actualy doing stuff these days to stop the trollers?

Hows the new bank? Have they even 'installed' it yet? Has Luna finally had its downfall and everyones returned to WWB? *Is hopefull* Have the EM's started running storyline events? If so, are they any good. Ive been watching the news in here, seems there isnt much happening at all.

V

von Beck

yay... i can fantasize more about getting it on with the chick in your sig...

:cheerleader:

K

Katlene

not as yet.
as far as i know draconi is doing them all himself and is averaging 1 a week. ill post pics up when i know its happening/happened.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The "Princess of, Oceania's PK's" is back!

You just made sneakys day!

B

Bladron

It's not too late to realise what a mistake this idea is and not go through with it.

K

Katlene

yeah jah why come back to play when you can just act like a grumpy old man sitting in a forum for a game you dont play!

B

Bladron

Because I totally outclass her at that role as it is. That and she wouldn't do anything useful (like trolling you (you miserable old hag)).

S

Sunrise

ahhh the Oceania shard..were we love to hate and hate to love...Who needs Soap operas we have UO.

Hey if ya coming back welcome back. This game Cough GaMe Cough needs more people back in..No matter how much they are hated or loved..shrugs thats just me and my two cents.. :D

F

Fink

I want Bladron back, in full livery, banksitting and showing how it's done. Wouldn't be right, however, until the general population moves back to West Britain Bank.

B

Bladron

Luna's just such a bad concept for a bank. Theres no variety to it whatsoever. I mean, there's not even an unmovable rubbish bin to stand on, or a roof to teleport onto.

F

Fink

No texture to it, it's all just a blinding sandstone wash.

It's a poorly designed city, in general.

I

iddqd

get rid of luna, asialand, ilsh, luna, all of trammel - just the current fel area; then redesign housing so people can construct strongholds and conduct siege warfare and this game becomes the best MMO on the market.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
get rid of luna, asialand, ilsh, luna, all of trammel - just the current fel area; then redesign housing so people can construct strongholds and conduct siege warfare and this game becomes the best MMO on the market.
This is no place for logic dal!

I

InkBlot

I think I'll join you, if only to sell up... :(

It looks dead, but then again people work I suppose.

K

Katlene

yup alot are working and vic school went back yesterday.
After 4 it starts to pick up 6-10 seems to be 'peek time'