• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm bringing waxxxing back! YUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its the new meme. From now on, you kill someone in yew. You get a macro saying
"YOU GOT WAXXED SON!"

Waxxing is the way of the future. Kinda like diddling, I diddle Petra on the daily.

OHHH SHII...WAS THAT AN INNUENDO!? It might be.

Hey Petra, You. Me. And some box wine baby. ;) haha jkjk.

The only official members are Lyconis, Reebdoog, and Gemma. Entry is simple, you hook up the macro, waxx people, spam the meme. You're in. Entry is easy, like SUPR.

This is the official movement.

NOW GO OUT THERE AND WAXXX THAT **** SON!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its the new meme. From now on, you kill someone in yew. You get a macro saying
"YOU GOT WAXXED SON!"

Waxxing is the way of the future. Kinda like diddling, I diddle Petra on the daily.

OHHH SHII...WAS THAT AN INNUENDO!? It might be.

Hey Petra, You. Me. And some box wine baby. ;) haha jkjk.

The only official members are Lyconis, Reebdoog, and Gemma. Entry is simple, you hook up the macro, waxx people, spam the meme. You're in. Entry is easy, like SUPR.

This is the official movement.

NOW GO OUT THERE AND WAXXX THAT **** SON!
If you take a pic of you waxxing Waxinor ... Does that mean it's x rated?

G

Gellor

From now on, you kill someone in yew. You get a macro saying
"YOU GOT WAXXED SON!"
Aww hell... now we're back to the whole killing people. Without help, I get no kill shots:thumbdown::loser:

Damn... and here I thought it was an elite club.:pancakes:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL , Lyconis is in the group. Say Hello to the world's gutter of a mind hahahaha.

S

suprshadow

waxxing really? no offence but that line kinda sucks... Nothing beats a good old High Five after you spank someone on the field....

B

Balian of Asgard

I like the waxxed macro better than hi fives, hi fives is kinda like a pat on the bum

S

suprshadow

:( you dont like them cause your on the receiving end of all those high fives.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:( you dont like them cause your on the receiving end of all those high fives.
Um, he doesn't play... So your WRONG... WRONG... WRONG...

PLUS you guys stole your guildname from South Park anyway.

And Hi-5's are SO 80's. Might as well name your character Ray Ban and listen to Air Supply and wear Jack boots, and a members only jacket...

Waxinor is the only inspiration for Waxxing.... as far as my eyes go.

B

Balian of Asgard

...and the problem with a pat on the butt is??....
the only pats on the ass and hi 5s i ever experienced was when I played beach volleyball like 20 years ago

I hate to agree with fanboy, but that was in the 80s

S

suprshadow

I would have to disagree. And Tesla you are a moron.
I only high fived people when i was in Supr and i started the ol high five a ghost after you kill them thing. When i was in supr about 3 or so months ago, he did play and i did spank him... lots (after leaving supr i retired high fiving people)

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have to disagree. And Tesla you are a moron.
I only high fived people when i was in Supr and i started the ol high five a ghost after you kill them thing. When i was in supr about 3 or so months ago, he did play and i did spank him... lots (after leaving supr i retired high fiving people)
You retired hi 5ing people...? I never even knew you did... Looks like yet another teabag of fail for you...

And you spanked him... This is UO... you attack him, not spank him..... DO you even play? I don't even know who your character is...

S

suprshadow

you spend 90% of your time dead at yew gate and the other 9.9% on stratics... the .1 other percent is me listening to someone on vent say " haha, i just killed tesla with like 4 spells, that guy is terrible" I let you rant to other kids on this forum but don't attack me here...

I am out of your league.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you spend 90% of your time dead at yew gate and the other 9.9% on stratics... the .1 other percent is me listening to someone on vent say " haha, i just killed tesla with like 4 spells, that guy is terrible" I let you rant to other kids on this forum but don't attack me here...

I am out of your league.
Your that obsessed with what I do to follow me around that much, you watch me 100% of what I do?... I feel honored, I mean, I would fire back but I have no clue who you even are.

You can be my very own paparazzi if you choose.

Enjoy your obsession.

S

suprshadow

Your that obsessed with what I do to follow me around that much, you watch me 100% of what I do?... I feel honored, I mean, I would fire back but I have no clue who you even are.

You can be my very own paparazzi if you choose.

Enjoy your obsession.
Alright, so let's keep this discussion about UO. One great thing about UO is the fact that SS let's you see ghosts run around Yew. All you do is sit at the gate dead and or house hide. I really hate spending my time discussing anything with you.

I have stayed out of every forum you have talked in. I think, in your best interest you should stay out of my way and not start any more arguments with me..

and plain terms.... You are not on my level, kid.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All you do is sit at the gate dead and or house hide. I really hate spending my time discussing anything with you.
So, what are you gonna do about it?

I am still gonna house hide and cast EV's from my front door, lay down poison fields, you would be shocked at how many kills I get that way... I die a lot, who doesn't?

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL , Lyconis is in the group. Say Hello to the world's gutter of a mind hahahaha.
Watch out for them ogres, you really should use that sig its really cool man!

I dun even get the group though. Is it because I'm lame and only lame folks get in? or is it because because I'm old and have a koolaid mustache? Is it the green poop I make, Koolaid is awesome folks.

I still think I'm more messed up in the head than BloodRaven I just don't post that stuff on things like this, its saved for Ventrillo or Teamspeak where its not saved. +1 Paranoia for me!

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I dun even get the group though. Is it because I'm lame and only lame folks get in? or is it because because I'm old and have a koolaid mustache? Is it the green poop I make, Koolaid is awesome folks.

I still think I'm more messed up in the head than BloodRaven I just don't post that stuff on things like this, its saved for Ventrillo or Teamspeak where its not saved. +1 Paranoia for me!
SHUSH INFIDEL!

S

SUPRsalad

eahahhahahha, green poop? Koolaid mustache? more like +100 points for awesome-sauce. *high five*

Status
Not open for further replies.