• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

im bored: hit me up

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like your style. Unlike many typical sigmakers you do have your own style.
It would be cool if you made me a sig - won't buy you any favours though... :p

S

SUPRsalad

I like your style. Unlike many typical sigmakers you do have your own style.
It would be cool if you made me a sig - won't buy you any favours though... :p
MAG WANTS ONE OF MY SIGS!!??!?! *blush* Are you f-ing SERIOUS?? Lady, I thought you would NEVER ask! I am so FLATTERED!!!

People of pacific, today is the day I won stratics. .

seriously though, theres a lot of pressure here. Do you have icq? I need to drill you for weird info until i have something i can work with. Its just how i do what i do. Its relatively painless, i assure you. My only stipulation is that I have to like it too. I refuse to make a sig that I don't like too.

S

SUPRsalad

make me a sig !
pwease
We just aren't that close yet little buddy. We JUST stopped fighting, so if I made you one now, I would feel like you apologized just to get a sig out of me. Then i would feel weirdly manipulated. .
Besides, you aren't old enough to rock an 'oldschool' sig. You weren't around for most of my material. I wouldn't know where to start. I don't even know what kids are into these days. .

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My ICQ is in my profile. But I'm on (albeit invisible) only from home i.e. in some 2 hours maybe.

S

SUPRsalad

Mag, im stumped. yr budddy on OT already took the 'board nazi' idea :(

heeh i love that sig.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahahaha, I love Thor too.
You can try the axe theme, I used to love my lumber girl cutting mages in half... good days.

S

SUPRsalad

everyone knows that. . thats what makes it funny.
sorry, its my only offer.

(seriously, people will love it. try it on!)

edit: and i know you're in OT all the time, you're ego needs this!

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might, but then I'd have to go medieval on the ... person ... that's spamming my inbox.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, you created that particular monster. I was just waiting for he/she/it to cry his/her'/itself to sleep.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I uploaded it to Stratics. Agree on clintonio thingy, tomorrow.
Night.

S

SUPRsalad

yyyyyeah, you might not be able to see it on your monitor, but it looks pretty bad. If going to copy/paste it, you need to save in .png format. if yr gonna upload it to a host, you need to host with imageshack or someone that does not change your format like photobucket does.

.jpg is fail. .png is winner.

S

SUPRsalad

either way, thanks for being awesome and rocking it. told ya people would like it :thumbsup: