• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm back!

Deothos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That's right, Im back! And I'm more confused than ever on how you play this game :p If any old friends want to meet up I'll try to be at brit bank at 8:00 pm GMT most nights

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know the name, but welcome back regardless. Always good to see new and old players alike back in the game.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agree, there are some confusing components in game which I did not touch myself in all the years, especially in the area of crafting ;)
Enjoy your comeback.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Deothos ! So good to see you! Most ppl are at Brit bank 7 to 8 CET.. should be 6 to 7 GMT?

Deothos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks :) I've just been browsing what i got left in my bank boxes and learning how to do macros with the new UI. I hate setting up macros and hot keys, it's like homework! :wall: