I'm Back

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

SirMerrick

Well, I decided to come back and see how things are with the game. I saw posts on the EMs which I always liked as I was dabbing in rares and such before I left.

I had played with leaving, as those who knew me knew I was. I had decided to keep my accounts active. Little did I know that my card had expired and well I never logged in to check. Needless to say by the time I saw and activated my accounts, everything was gone, so I left. It has been over 2 years since then :(.

Hardest part about logging back in is when I first logged in and where my houses were, is someone else :(. Worst one is where my main Luna one was, I can see alot of my rares locked down in the house in its spot :(.

Oh well life goes on, so I will see what I can do from ground zero lol. So for any of those that remember I went by Sir Merrick, Dragonfire, DragonEye, Duncan, Sly, and others from friends accounts but they have been playing those again.

So here are some questions. What are some good things to do to earn money nowadays? As in, any certain spots or things to go after? Do ingots, wood, jewels, and leather still sell? When I do go to place a house, would something big(always had 18x18, large towers, or keeps), so is there room for these in decent locations? I seem to skip when running, anything that would make that smoother?

Guess I will leave it at that and see what I can do. Hey everyone.

A

a Rabid Chipmunk

So here are some questions. What are some good things to do to earn money nowadays? As in, any certain spots or things to go after? Do ingots, wood, jewels, and leather still sell? When I do go to place a house, would something big(always had 18x18, large towers, or keeps), so is there room for these in decent locations? I seem to skip when running, anything that would make that smoother?
  • 1 - Farm some decent level monster untill you have enough to buy a decent suit
  • 2 - Take said suit and goto the Abyss
  • 3 - Farm Abyss spawns for Arties and sell for a nice profit
  • 4 - Ingots, Wood, and Jewels do still sell, and we are short on vendors supplying in bulk
  • 5 - There is plenty of housing available
  • 6 - As far as skipping, I'm at a loss there, sorry
  • 7 - Welcome back =)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
welcome home, Sir Merrick, it's good to see you again :)

as to the skipping, are you in classic client or the enhanced?

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 25, 2005
Welcome back :thumbsup: cant say much about making gold I seem to lose it to the insurance man,
as for the enhanced client go to the stratics page and read the Enhanced client page there is a lot of good information there,
as for the skipping I had the same problem have you checked and seen if you have the newest driver for your video card that fixxed most of mine
oh and try out the different mods they make a big difference

S

Shiya winterwind

My Accounts are not Active yet, All my stuff is on my main character in her bank. When i come back will it still be there or will everything be deleted? I did not have a house though.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 26, 2008
Texas
There are plenty of house spots available, I can show ya a keep spot now ;)
And yes, your chars and stuff that was banked should still be just like you left them. Altho, if it has been a few years, whatever they are wearing armor wise will be outdated. No worries tho, it doesn't take long to get up to speed.

E

Evies Hope

Welcome Back, If you need something to help you get started please feel free to ask (that doesn't mean you'll get it but it never hurts to ask). And as far as leather and ingot vendors are concerned, we desperately need them! Most folks stock once see how fast it goes and give up! Happy gaming.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
Sup Merrick! I dont play anymore, just troll the forums! Good luck in your return!